Chapter 27-Again?Part 2

-y/n pov-

Once everything fades away I put my head up and my vision slowly allows me to see still a little dizzy. I notice I'm sitting in a chair with my hands tied behind my back. I hear a door open and close and someone descends down the stairs. I see the figure of a man walking closer to me, he stops in front of me and leans in closer. My vision hasn't cleared so I can't see who it is.

"So you decided to wake up." He said in a deep voice that sounded very familiar.

"Where am I?" I ask.

He looks at me and gives a small chuckle and walks around the room looking at different objects "You're in my basement darling." He says.

Once he said the word darling I realized who it was "Dark?"

"Yes?" He responds.

"Why am I here?"

"Cause you seemed a good person to kidnap and tourture." He says.

"But why me?" I ask.

"Because I needed a new person to mess with." He says and picks up a small knife off a table.

"Someones going to come save me." I tell him.

"No they won't." He says.

"Yes they will, I know it."

"Since Anti used too much energy and collapsed the other can't get to you cause we're in the demon dimension."

He walks over to me and runs the knife along my arm carefully making sure not to leave cuts. He starts looking through the tools that are laid out on the table. He puts down his knife and picks up a bigger one.

"So you could either cooperate and make this easy for the both of us. Or you could fight and make it harder for yourself." He says and walks back over to me.

"They will find me." I say and glare at him.

"Ah but that's where you're wrong darling." He says dragging the knife against my cheek, cutting me. I wince in pain and feel warm liquid drip down my neck.

"So are you going to cooperate?" He asks.

"Never." I say and glare at him.

"Fine have it your way." He says and swipes the knife down on my arm.The blood runs down my arm quickly and the floor gets covered.

"How about now?" He says.

"N-no. T-they will come and s-save me." I say stuttering.

"How many times do I have to tell you no one is coming." He says.

"Look at me." He says but I can't lift my head or speak. I gasp and let out a strangled scream as I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I glance down to see that the knife is wedged deep in my upper thigh.

"D̶̲̘͐̔̓͌ó̶̧̗͍̖̉n̶̹͊͝'̸͕͇͙̥͒t̴̨̠̝̎͆̌ ̸̜̪̪̌̒́̾t̴̢͋͐ọ̶͚̈́ͅư̷̡͙̞̪̓c̵̘̤͒h̴̨̳̳̟͑ ̵͖̝̈́͝h̸͕̐̃̎͜é̷̙͈̠̠̿͛r̵̖̟̮̆͊͝"A voice behind Dark says. I lift my head and see Anti standing in front of the other.

"Anti how are you awake and how did you get everyone here if you don't have energy." Dark says.

"Well Dark you messed with the wrong demons friend at the wrong time. While I was out y/n was able to see me when she slept and told me that something was wrong. When I woke up I felt the anger flowing through my veins and I'm not using energy, I'm in full demon mode." He says by the end of him talking he has back Dark against the wall.