Chapter 26-Ireland

Yyyy/nnn Wake up I have a surprise.” I hear a familiar voice and feel something shaking me.

   “What.” I say pulling the blanket over my face.

   “Come on silly. We’re going on vacation to Ireland.” Jack says pulling the blanket off me.

   “But it's so cold.” I say back.

   “You can have the blanket back when you're done packing and getting dressed. We’re leaving in two hours.” He says.

   “Fine I’ll be done in ten minutes.” I sit up stretching.

   “Ok I’ll go get the others up.” 

   “Wait, they're going to?” I question him looking confused.

   “Well yea we can’t just leave them home alone they’ll burn the house down.” He says waving his hands around dramatically.

   “True.” I chuckle.

   “Now get dressed.” He throws clothes at me.

   I get up and get ready for the day.I put a few items in my suitcase. I finish packing and notice how cold it is. Since Jack took the blanket I went on his side of the closet and took his blue hoodie.

   “Hey are you ready?” Jack asks poking his head in the door.

   “Yea I’m coming down right now.” I say grabbing my suitcase and walk towards the door.

   “Is that my favorite hoodie?” He raises an eyebrow at me.

   “Yes you took my blanket so I’m taking your favorite jacket.” I tell him.

   “Don’t get it dirty please.”

   “Don’t worry I won’t.Are we leaving right now?” I ask.

   “Yea we just have to get everything in the car.” 

   “Then let’s go.” I rush down the stairs towards the door.

   “I’ll take that for you.” Jackie says taking my bag.

   “Thank you Jackie.” I responded back.

   “So is everyone ready?” Jack asks.

   “Yea I put everyone's thing in the car.” Jackie says.

   “Then let’s go.” I start running to the car.

   Once everyone got in and comfortable Chase drove us to the airport. When we got there everyone got out and grabbed their bags from the back.

   ”Come on I think the gate is this way.” Jack says as we enter the building.

   We walked around for ten minutes before we found our gate. We walked on the plane and took our seats. Luckily we’re all by each other. Jack, me, and Anti sat in the front with Jackie, Marvin, and Chase behind us leaving Sneep and JJ behind them.

   The speaker above told us to buckle up which I was having trouble doing. 

   ”Here let me help you.” Jack says.