Chapter 8-The arcade

When all the other egos came down the stairs we all went to the car.

   ”So here’s the thing, the car only has seven seats.” Chase says

   “So?” I ask.

   “Well if you count all the people who are going there are eight people.” He says.

   “Oh… Then what are we gonna do?” I ask

   “Well I’ll drive. Anti you sit in the passenger seat and y/n you can sit on Jack's lap in the back.” Chase says while winking at you.

   We all pile into the car and Chase starts to drive. I sit there and start to get bored.

   ”So how do you guys pay for the mansion?” I ask.

   “Well Chase does Bro Average and Jack is a youtuber.” Sneep says.

   “A youtuber?” I ask

   “Don’t you watch youtube?” Anti asks while turning around to look at me.

   “No, I never really had time. When I came home from work all I did was eat, then went to bed.”

   “We’re here!” Chase says while jumping out of the car.

   We all get out of the car and walk in.Chase hands us all a cup full of tokens.

   ”Let’s go.” He says and runs off.

-10 minutes later-

   We’ve all used most of our tokens and sit down to eat some pizza. 

   ”Let's play the pac-man over there. I bet I can beat you all.” Chase says.

   “What do you bet?” I ask

   “How about whoever wins gets to be in a Bro Average video with me.” He says

   ”And if I win, then you all have to do what I want to for the rest of the day.” Chase adds on.

   “Deal.” We all say.

   Chase and Marvin win the first round, then Jack and I win the second.

   ”You're going down.” Jack says.

   We all start to play and Marvin dies then Jack dies.

   ”Come one y/n you have to win this.” Jackie says

   When I'm about to win, Chase yells a little ”Yes!'' and does a victory dance.

   “Ugh…. What have you planned? It better not take long. I have stuff to do.” Anti sighs

   “Don’t worry I already have it planned. Hurry up and get in the car.” Chase says while walking out the door.

   About ten minutes later we pull up to a paintball place. 

   ”Really? This is what you have planned out for us?” Sneep asks.

   “Yea do you have a problem with that?” Chase says.

   “Well we have a girl with us and this stuff hurts.” Anti says.

   “Hey just cause it's gonna hurt doesn’t mean anything. I use to do this with my foster dad and brother.” I say.

   “Well let’s go.” Jack says 

   We all went in and got ready. We played for an hour and I won.

   “How did you beat us? I picked this because I thought I was gonna win.” Chase says

   “Well you thought wrong.” I say while skipping to the car.

   Chase started to drive home which will take about thirty minutes. About ten minutes later I laid my head on Jack's shoulder and started to fall asleep.

-Jacks pov-

   When we got home I noticed y/n was asleep, I picked her up and carried her to bed. Once I lay her down I walk out of her room and into the living room.

   “You're not gonna stay with her again tonight.” Anti says

   “Shut up dude, she was scared last night. I’m sure if she asked you to stay you would've.” I say.

   “Come on let's relax, we've had a long day.” Chase says, we all sit down and watch tv for the rest of the night.