Chapter 12-Superhero

“Hey, I’m not gonna be back in time for dinner so don’t wait for me.” Jackie says

   “Why won’t you be back?” I ask

   “Well I have to go and save a girl that was kidnapped.”

   “Can I go? Please?” I ask him

   “I don't think that's a very good idea y/n.” Chase says.

   “Ok, fine.” I say walking up the stairs and into my room.

   I lay in my bed and played on my phone, a few minutes later I heard a knock on my window. I looked out and saw Jackie.

   ”Do you still want to go save that girl with me?” He asks.

   “Yea but how do I get out of here without them noticing me leave.” I ask

   “When you're ready tell me. You’ll have to trust me to catch you.” He says

   “Ok, give me a minute.” I say

   I go back into my room and change I put on a blue jumpsuit, a purple mask, and a green cape

   ”Ok I’m ready.” 

   “Ok jump, I swear I’ll catch you.” He says

   I jump and he catches me ”Did you really have to dress up like me?” He asks me.

   “It’s not like you, it's just the same type of clothing. I chose different colors.” 

   ”Ok, let's go and be superheroes.” I say.

   We climb on top of the roof and start to jump from rooftop to rooftop. When we get to a warehouse we look through the glass window and see a girl tied up in a chair.

   ”So what do we do Jackie?” I ask him.

   “Well we could climb in through this window and onto those shelfs. Or we can climb down and sneak in that door.”

   ”Which one do you want to do?” He asks.

   “Let’s climb in through this window.” I say.

   “Ok, stay quiet.” He says while opening the window and climbing in. Once he gets in he helps me climb in. We start to climb across the shelfs. When we get to the bottom we sneak closer to the girl. Jackie walked closer and cut her feet and hands free. He picks her up and carries her out.

   We drop her off at the police station and head home, I have to get inside through my window. When I get inside I sit on my bed, a minute later Jack knocks on the door and walks in.

   ”Hey Jackie is back if you want to come down and hear about what happened.” I nod and stand up. We walk down the stairs and listen to the story Jackie tells.