Chapter 28-More Egos

I woke up in the morning and watched some tv for a while till JJ walked down the stairs.

   ‘Good morning’ He signed.

   ‘Good Morning.’ I sign back.

   ‘What do you want for breakfast?’

   ‘I don’t know, you pick.’ I signed him.

   ‘French toast it is.’ He signs and walks into the kitchen.

   After about ten minutes everyone was downstairs watching tv with me waiting for breakfast. We hear a bell and it’s JJ telling us it’s time to eat. After we eat I go back into my room and scroll through my computer.

   “Hey what are you doing?” Jack asks and walks in.

   “I’m looking at job applications.” I tell him.

   “What kind of job?” He asks.

   “A therapist still. There’s some therapy places that are in need of new staff, but I don’t know.”

   “Have you thought of becoming a youtuber?” He asks.

   “No, but that would be fun.”

   “I can help you make a channel.” He tells me.

   “Ok then I’ll try being a youtuber” I say.

   “Ok let’s make your channel.” He says and I move out of the chair for him to sit. We set everything up and started to think of a name.

   “How about y/nsepticeye?” Jack suggested.

   “Yea let’s do that.” I tell him

   “Let me get on my computer and we can do a colab for your first video.” He says and goes into his recording room.

   We played some games for an hour then he helped me edit the video down and post it. After that we went down stairs and watched more tv.

   “Hey Darks about to be here with Mark's other egos just to let you guys know.” Anti says walking down the stairs.

   “Ok how many people are coming over so I can make enough dinner.” Sneep says.

   “There are five counting Dark.” Anti says and there is a knock on the door

   ”I’ll get it.” 

   “Come on in everyone in the living room” Anti tells them. Dark was the first to walk into the living room with four others in tow.

   “Hey y/n.” Dark says.

   “Hey Dark.” I say back.

   “Let’s start to introduce everyone shall we.” Anti says.

   “Y/n this is Wilford Warstache.” Dark says and points to a man with a pink mustache.

   ”This is The Host.” He says and points to someone with a bloody cloth over his eyes.

   ”This is Googleiplier.” He says and points to someone in a blue shirt that has a glowing ‘G’ with blue and red.

   ”And this is Dr.Iplier.” He says pointing to someone wearing a head mirror and lab coat.