Chapter 16-The Beach

Today has been a lazy day for us. We haven't left the couch but now it's time for lunch and we’re all hungry.

   ”Let’s just order something.” Sneep says.

   “Ok. Well what do you want?” I ask him.

   “Pizza?” He asks.

   “Oh yea let’s get some hawiian pizza.” Jack says.

   “I thought I was the only person who likes pineapple on pizza.” I say.

   “We all love pineapple on pizza.” Jack says.

   “Hurry up and order I’m hungry.” I say looking at Sneep. He gets up and walks out of the room. He comes back a minute later.

   “The pizza will be here in 15 minutes.” He says

   We wait 30 minutes and hear a knock ”Finally!” I say jumping up.

   “Wait y/n you don’t have the money.” Jack says standing up.I run over to the door and open it.

   “Hello” the pizza boy says to me.

   “Hi.” I say back.

   “Hey.” Jack says, walking up to the door ”How much is it?”

   “$13.69.” He says, getting the pizzas out of the bag and handing it to me.

   “Thank you.” I say, taking the pizzas into the living room. We all sit down and eat the pizzas.

   ”I’m gonna take a walk along the beach.” I say walking to the door.

   “I’ll go with you.” Jack says walking next to me.

   “I can walk by myself.”

   “Don’t you remember what happened last time?” Anti says.

   “Yea ok you can come with me. Let’s go.” I say to Jack.

   We walk to the beach and walk along the water. ”T-there’s something I have to tell you.” Jack says while looking at me.

   “Ok we can sit over there.” I say and point to a bench. We walk over to the bench and sit there for a minute.

   “You know I was scared when we didn't know where you were.” Jack says.

   “Yea you all were scared.I’m glad I have you in my life.” I say.

   “I’m glad I have you in my life too.” He says.

   “So you need to tell me something?” I say.

   “Y-yea.” He says, stuttering.

   ”I like you. Like more than a friend. I-I get it if you don’t like me back.” He blushes a little.

   “Well I like you to.” I say 

   “Y-you do?” He ask and smiles

   “Yea.”

   “So do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?”

   “Yes!” I say and hug him.

   “Come on let’s get home. It’s getting late.” He says. He grabs my hand and we walk home.

   “Guys guess what.” Jack says as we walk in.

   “What.” They all say.

   “Look.” He says, they look at us.

   ”Hey y/n.”

   “What?” I say and look at him. He leaned in and kissed me.

   When he pulls away Anti says ”So you guys are dating?”

   “Yea.” Jack says.

   “Ha you all owe me twenty bucks.” Chase says

   “You all bet on when we were gonna date?” I ask

   “Not really I just bet that he was gonna ask you while you guys were gone.” Chase says.

   “Better question when did you guys know that we liked each other?”Jack asks.

   “Well we could see that you liked y/n.And y/n told me that she liked you.” Chase said.

   “And Chase told all of them,  you wouldn’t tell anyone.” I said to him and crossed my arms.

   “Yea sorry about that they were talking about you two and it just slipped out.” He says.

   For the rest of the night we watched tv and I layed on Jack's shoulder.