Chapter 22-A Day at the Park

We wake up in the morning not feeling like doing anything since we’re still kind of sad that Mark and Felix had to leave yesterday.

   ”So what now cause I think that staying on the couch today seems good.” Chase says, sounding sad.

   “Well we have to do something other than lay around.” I say.

   “That’s true. It’s not healthy to lay down and do nothing all day.” Sneep says.

   “How about a spa?” I ask them.

   “A spa?” Anti says.

   “Yea we can go and take mud baths and face masks or get pedicures.” I say.

   “I say we go. It would be good to relax.” Jackie says

   ‘Yea’ JJ signs.

   “But really a spa?” Anti says.

   “Ok fine raise your hand if you want to go to the spa.” I say looking around the room and see that Jack, Marvin, Jackie, Sneep, Chase, JJ, and even me have our hands up. I look at Anti and see his hand go up in the air following our lead.

   “If you didn't want to go then why is your hand up?” I ask him.

   “I never said I didn’t want to go, I was just questioning why the spa.” He says smirking.

   “Whatever, everyone go get ready and be down here in five minutes or we’re gonna leave you.” I say and we all head up stairs.

   After five minutes Anti still hasn’t come down the stairs ”Ok Anti we’re leaving see you later.” Chase says and we walk out the door.

   “Wait we can’t just leave him.” I say.

   “Don’t worry y/n. Just sit on Jack's lap like normal and Anti will just teleport into the front seat.” Chase says.

   We all got into our seats and started to drive away. Suddenly there was black and green smoke in the front of the car.

   ”Wow you guys actually left me.” Anti says.

   ”I would expect it from you guys but really you y/n.” he adds on pouting at me.

   “I told them I didn’t want to leave you, but Chase said you are fine and will be in the car soon.” I say

   “Of course you did Chase. How did you know that I had enough energy to be able to teleport?” He says.

   “Maybe because you haven’t done anything all day.” He says while we pull into the parking lot.

   “Whatever.” Anti says and gets out of the car. We all head inside and get ready. After about two hours we were done and got out of the building.

   “What now?” I ask.

   ‘The park’ JJ signs.

   “Well let’s go.” I say.

   We all get back in the car and Chase drives to the park. We arrive at the park, quickly piling out of the car. We start to walk to the playground as Jackie and Marvin run to sit on the swings, while Chase and JJ go to push them.