Chapter 2-The appointment

You knock on the door and hear a 'come in’.

   “You wanted to talk, miss?” You walk in letting the door shut.

   “Yes please sit y/n.”

    You sit and are very nervous not knowing what she is going to say.

    “Thank you for coming in early though I do wish it was under better conditions. I’m afraid that I'm going to have to let you go. You can finish with your patients today, then you have to pack up your office and leave by the end of the day.”

   You just sit there on the verge of crying, nodding your head and walk out the door to go to your office. You still have an hour till your first appointment starts. You have to work with three of them today and your favorite is last.

   -Time skip to your last appointment-

   You hear a knock on the door and become happy because you know exactly who it is 

   ”Come in.”

   The door opens and you see Chase walk in. He’s doing better and doesn't really need therapy, but only comes so that you guys can talk or hangout.

   ”Hey y/n how are you doing today?” He asks.

     “Actually today is the worst day ever. I just got evicted from my apartment and got fired on top of it. This is the last appointment we’ll have. I'm sorry.”

   “Man, I'm sorry do you have a place to stay?”

   “No, I’ve been thinking all day of a place I can go to, but haven't thought of anything.”

   “Hold on, I have to go make a call. I'll be right back.” he says and walks out the door.

   -Chase's pov-

   I walk out of y/n’s office and call one of my brothers, Seán. it rings three times then he picks up.

   (S-Seán, C-Chase)

   S- ”Hello?”

   C- ”Seán I have a huge question that I need an answer to right now!”

   S- “Ok what is it?”

   C- “So i'm at my therapist and-”

   S- “Wait I thought you were all better?”

   C- “I am, I just come here to hangout and talk with her.”

   S- “Oh ok sorry for interrupting, continue”

   C- “So she’s having the worst day and got evicted and fired so I was calling to ask if she can stay with us?”

   S- “Man her day must suck of course she can stay with us.”

   C- “Thanks I'll see you later, bye.”

   S- “Bye.”

   We hang up and I walk back into the office.

   -y/n pov-

    He walks out of my office and I start to look for places that I can stay at. About 5 minutes later, I give up because everything is too expensive. Chase walks back in with a huge grin on his face.

    ”What are you smiling about so much?” I ask, puzzled.

   “Well I just got off the phone with one of my brothers and we talked about it. He said you can stay with us, if you're fine with it that is.”

    “Oh my god Chase for real?” He nods. I get up moving to hug him, thanking him over and over again. The clock on the wall goes off, meaning time to go home. I start to pack up the office into two boxes, Chase takes one and I take the other as we walk to my car.

   “If you follow me home I'll pack my stuff that I need and take it over to your house.” I say

   “Actually I don't have a car. One of my brothers was driving it, so I walked here.”

   “Well get in and I'll drive to my place, then we’ll head over to your place.”

   “Ok.”