Chapter 23-Therapy

I wake up in the morning and get ready for the day. I went downstairs and saw no one else awake so I made waffles, eggs, and bacon. By the time I was done making breakfast everyone except for Chase was down stairs.

"Has anyone seen or talked to Chase this morning?" I ask.

"No I'm pretty sure he's still in his room." Sneep says.

"I'll go get him." I say and head to his room.

"Chase." I say and knock on his door. I didn't hear him answer so I just opened the door. I walked in and saw him lying on his bed curled up in a ball facing his wall surrounded by empty whiskey bottles.

"Chase are you ok?" I ask as I walk through his room kicking more empty bottles. I go over and sit next to him on his bed to comfort him.

"Hey Chase, wake up." I say and rub his back. "I made waffles."

"Leave me alone."He says and pulls the blanket over his head

"Chase I'm just here to help you just like before. If you don't want help I won't force you to let me help. But I am going to clean up your room." He just lays there and doesn't say anything.

I get up and walk to the door before I leave the room. I look back at Chase and see him looking at me. When we make eye contact he looks away, I leave the room and go downstairs to get some trash bags.

"Is he ok?" Marvin asks as I walk into the living room and sit on the couch.

"Well he started to drink again. There are bottles all over his room and he won't talk to me." I say and look down.

"Hey don't be sad." Jack says and puts an arm around me "We're gonna help him."

"Yea I know, but this is my fault if I didn't say we should go to the park then he wouldn't have seen them." I say crying.

"Hey hey no it's not your fault we were so close to leaving, but Stacy told the kids to run up to Chase." Anti says and also wraps an arm around me.

Anti and Jack move their arms from around me and someone hugs me. I open my eyes and see it's Chase, I hug him tightly "I'm sorry Chase." I say.

He let's go and looks at me "Y/n it's not your fault." He says and wipes away my tears.

"Like Anti said Stacy told them to run up to me and knew I would get jealous if I saw her with someone else. So don't blame yourself you tried your best to get me to leave. I would love for you to help me again."

I smile hugging him again "First we have to clean up your room." I say and chuckle.

"Ok let's go." He holds out a hand to me. He helps me up and JJ hands us some trash bags.

'We'll help' He signs.

"Thank you guys I don't know what I did to deserve you." Chase says.

"Well we know you would do the same for us." Jack says and wraps an arm around Chase as we walk up stair

"Where did you get all of these?" Sneep asks as we walk into Chase's room.

"I did have a stash but I drank them all last night. Well let's get started." He says.

We finish cleaning up his room after an hour. "Am I the only one who's hungry?" Chase asks.