Chapter 19-Challange

Today we decided to film a challenge video.

   ”So what should the challenge be?” Mark asks.

   “How about a try not to laugh?” Felix says.

   “How about eat it or wear it?”Jack says.

   “How about a mix of both?” I say.

   “How would that work?” Mark questions.

    “Well first we have to go to the store and buy the stuff to eat or wear. Then when we get back we will set up and I will explain.” They nod and stand up to go get ready.

   We go to the store and buy the thing we need. When we get home we set up cameras and are ready.

   ”So whose channel is this going on?” I ask them.

   “Mine.” Jack replies.

   “Why yours?” Mark and Felix say.

   “Cause we’re at my house and my girlfriend is in the video.” He says.

   “Ok, fine.” Mark says

   “I still don’t think that's fair.” Felix says and crosses his arms.

   “Stop whining and let's start the video.”

   Jack says his intro and introduces everyone.

   ”So what we’re doing today is. Actually I don't know y/n never told us.” He says.

   “Well we are doing a try not to laugh/eat it or wear it. If we can make someone laugh you have to pick one of these paper bags. We can take all the wrappers off so we won’t know what is in it.” I say.

   “Great, this is gonna be fun.” Felix says sarcastically.

   We record the video for about an hour and a half until we run out of paper bags.

   ”So Jack has the least amount of points, what should the punishment be?” I ask looking at the others.

   “We didn’t say that there was gonna be a punishment.” Jack say

   “Well there is now.”

   “It’s my house and I say there isn’t.”

   “It’s kinda my house too. But let's get the others to see what they think. Hey guys!!” I yell up stairs, people come running down again and for once no one fell.

   “So Jack lost and I asked what the punishment should be and he then said that there isn’t a punishment because it's his house and his rules. Since he says his house I thought it would only be fair if the whole house had a saying in this.”

   “This isn’t fair y/n.” Jack says and crosses his arms.

   “This is totally fair. So what do you guys think?” I look at them.

   “Oh there is totally a punishment but we say what the punishment is.” Sneep says.

   “I agree.” JJ signs.

   “So what's it gonna be.” I ask.

   “It has to be something I can do on camera.” Jack says.

   The egos all go into a huddle.

   ”You have to let Mark, Felix, and y/n slap you across the face as hard as they want.” Jackie says.

   “Let me guess this was your idea wasn’t it Anti.” I say.

   “Maybe.” He says as a smile appears on his face.

   “So who's slapping him first?” I ask.

   “I will.” Felix says and walks over to Jack rubbing his hands together.

   “No slapping too hard.” I say while glaring at him.

   “Ok I’m ready.”Jack says, tensing up a little.

   ”Make sure the camera is recording so we don’t have to do this twice.” he adds.

   I walked over to check the camera and it was recording. ”We’re good over here.” I say putting up a thumbs up.

   Felix pulls his hand back a little ready to slap. ”Just to let you know beforehand I’m sorry.” He says and then slaps him hard but not hard.

   “My turn. I am also sorry.” Mark says and slaps Jack harder than Felix did. Jack takes his hand and holds his cheek.

   “How dare you kind sir.” Jack says to Mark.

   “Hey I said sorry didn’t I.”

   “My turn.” I say and walk up to him ”They might not have meant their sorrys, but I really mean it.” I slap him not really hard at all.

   “Really that wasn’t even a slap!” Anti yells.

   I walk into the kitchen and grab a bag of ice out of the freezer and walk back to Jack. I kiss him on the cheek and out the ice where we all slapped him. ”Let’s just watch tv for the rest of the night.”

   “Ok. Thank you y/n” Jack says.

   “Always.” I say.