Jairus Pimentel

Since then, I never let my our company be involved in some school sponsorships. But that changed because of Caia.

I first met her when I was 17. She is a 12 year old snob girl who doesn't care about anyone around her.

"Caia, this is your Tito Hernan's sons, Jairus and Austin." Pakilala ni Tito Manuel sa amin. Tito Manuel and Papa are best friends since high school and that makes our families close.

"Hello." The little girl said without even looking at our face and shook our hands quickly.  After that, she went back to their table and sat.

Palagi ko siyang nakikita sa iilang mga events pero kahit kailan, hindi niya pa ako natingnan sa mukha. She really doesn't care unless you're her friend or family.

Tito Manuel always brag about how good her daughter at the sports table tennis. I got curious so I watched one of her games in high school and she looks amazing. When I'm free, I watch her games without her knowing. I don't even know if she still remembered my name.

I got caught up by her existence. She is not even doing anything to make me admire her. All she did is live her life and here I am, making a fool out of myself for admiring a girl who is so out of my league.

When I sponsored their school for the upcoming sportsfest, that's where she noticed me. I acted like I don't care about her but deep inside, I am so happy because finally she already knew my existence.

I got surprised by her actions. She seems interested on me so I took the risk. I let my feelings rule me and made her my girl. I am so happy when she became my girlfriend but so broken when something happened that ruined our relationship.

Parang panandalian ko lang nahawakan ang pangarap ko. Kaya naman, nagsikap akong gumawa ng paraan para maibalik siya sa akin. I can't imagine myself being with a woman other than her. She's my everything.

Today is the happiest day of my life. I just married the woman I truly love the most.

"My feet hurts already." Bulong niya sa akin habang nakaupo kami dito sa harapan ng mga bisita.

Our beach wedding is a success. She looked so beautiful wearing her wedding gown and her face illuminated by the sunset. I got embarassed when I cried earlier. I am just so happy that I teared up. Tinawanan pa ako ng kapatid kong si Austin dahil para raw akong babae.

I kneeled in front of her to remove her heels and massage her feet lightly.

"Feeling better?" I asked. She just nodded and smiled.

The guests teased us and requested for us to kiss so I stood up and leaned my face to her so that I can kiss her. She look so flustered right now because of all the teasing and I can't help but admire how beautiful she is.

I requested for a slipper to make her feel comfortable. Hindi rin naman kita dahil sa damit niya.

We continued accommodating the guests until we reached her friends' table.

"Congratulations again, my dearest. I am so happy for you." Hanna said as she hugged my wife.

Ah, it feels so good to call her my wife.

"Thank you, Hanna. Love you." Caia said softly and kissed her friend on the cheek.

Hanna turned her gaze at me and gave me a warning look. "Take care of my best friend."

"That's what I intend to do, Hanna." I surely said and gently gripped on my wife's waist.

Her basketball player friend also approached us and hugged Caia. I really thought that she already chose to be with this guy than me. I am close to accepting that fact until she said that he's just her friend. I always trust her words that I easily believe in her and lift my hopes up again to be back with her.

"Dude, good luck with Caia. This woman is a burden." He jokingly said at me.

Caia glared at him and playfully punched his arm. "You are so mean, Jarrick. Do you want me to kick you out of here?" She said.

"What I said is true."

"She will never be a burden to me." I said that made them silent. I saw Caia's face turned reddish and Jarrick chuckled at her reaction.

"Sana all." He said.

We also approached her parents and grandparents who traveled all the way from Spain just to attend our wedding. They are already old to travel but they insist on coming here to witness their first grandchild's wedding.

Tito Manuel cried when he accompanied Caia towards me in the altar. He just said 'take care of her' and quickly turned his back at us because of his tears. Tita Carmina just laughed at her husband earlier.

After the reception, the guests went to their rooms. We rented the whole resort for our guests so they're free to choose what room they want.

I can feel Caia's tiredness because of the way she walks so I carried her in a bridal style. She shrieked when I did it and playfully slapped my arm.

"Let me carry you. I know you're tired."

When we reached the presidential suite, I immediately opened our luggage to find my boxer shorts. I am going to do what I promised her-to dance in front of her on our honeymoon.

Nang makita ko iyon, kaagad akong pumasok sa comfort room at nagbihis.

I saw her slumping on the bed already. I tried to shake her a bit to know if she is still awake but she is not. Hindi man lang siya nakapagbihis bago humiga.

"Baby, wake up." I softly said but she didn't wake up. I guess she really got tired because of our wedding.

Sayang naman pala ang paghahanda ko. Hindi ako makakapagsayaw ngayong gabi. I am so ready for her but she already drifted off to sleep. My wife is so unfair.

Dahan dahan ko siyang binihisan nang kumportableng damit bago ako humiga sa tabi niya. I lifted her head to put it on my arm and hug her completely. I don't mind having numb arms tomorrow. I want to hug her like this before going to sleep.

"You just slept on our first night as married couple, Caia. Too bad, you won't see my dance anymore." I said to the sleeping Caia.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. Today marks the happiest day of my life. I just married the woman of my dreams. She gave color to my life and made me feel so loved.

She bring out the best in me and that makes her the best woman for me.

The smiling Caia is my happiness. The crying Caia makes me sad. Her whole existence caught me up. Carmen Shania Gomez-Pimentel is my everything and I would trade everything for her.

She stole my heart and I don't want it back. As long as an important part of me is with her, my heart will beat for an eternity.

-

Thank you so much for reading this story. I love you. Sending hugs and kisses for you. Stay safe!

-cremsie