YEARS 2-4

Year 2

"Oh my goodness, y/n I missed you so much!"

Exclaimed Bailey as she embraced me in a hug and sat down besides me in our train booth.

"Me too! How was your summer? I spent most of mine in Israel!" I stated.

(Can someone tell me what's wrong with Israel, I'm genuinely confused from the comments)

"It was great! I was in Japan, Matilda was in Switzerland, and Lizzy was in Hawaii!"

As if on cue, the other two girls took their seats on the train's bench, but not before giving a few hugs.

We chatted the whole way there, but ultimately had to separate for dinner. It was tough not having them in my house, but we made it work.

I snuck up behind Ava as she was already sitting beside Pansy Parkinson and Greggory Goyle.

"Boo!" I yelled

"OMG y/n!!! I missed you like crazy how is everything?"

I informed her about my travels to Israel, and she told me about how she visited her aunt in South London.

That's when I noticed him sit beside me. A tall, dark haired boy with braces.

Micheal Abainski.

"Hello Abainski , pleasant holiday?" I asked

"Indeed"

I had never really talked to him before, but he had a reputation of being a class clown, and quite popular.

"The captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team guaranteed me a spot as chaser, so I'm very excited to play." Micheal whispered to me softly.

"Good for you" I re-assured him.

This friendship I was creating with Micheal, well... I liked it.

Year 3

"Micheal Charley Abainski, you give me my wand back this instant!"

I yelled as I chased Micheal down to the great hall.

Micheal bursted through the Great Hall's doors, earning a few glances in his direction, but he ran so fast to the Slytherin table that he didn't seem to notice.

"To slow!" He laughed as he sat down, "here ya go loser"

"I'm gonna get you back for that!"

"I'm sure you will" he said with a smirk

I just rolled my eyes and averted my attention else where.

I was thirteen now, about 5'5 and Micheal was some how already 5'8.

He had aged a lot over the summer; and the braces had come off. His boyish features now seemed more manly, and more... attractive. His smile was kind and inviting, and I myself wasn't to bad looking.

My dirty blonde hair fell just past my shoulders, and my deep blue eyes were big and covered by full lashes. My features were soft, yet I had a pronounced jaw, and my slim-thick body was finally starting to take shape. I was evidently becoming a woman, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't catch the stares of other boys eyes when I walked down the halls.

But it didn't really matter to me because I had Micheal. We had gotten so close over the last year, and I think I like him more than just a friend... and I think he feels the same way.

My thoughts were interrupted when the Sunny Girls, aka Matilda, Lizzy, Bailey, and Ava came laughing through the Great Hall doors. I was finally back home with my friends, ready to start another year...

Year 4

We had just gotten back from Christmas break. I had spent the holiday in Miami, Florida with my parents and my mom's parents, and I am proud to say that I am done growing at 5'7.

Micheal, now 5'11, and I were officially a couple and were planning on attending the Yule Ball together later on that night.

I got ready with my fellow Sunny Girls and we all looked amazing.

Ava wore a mid-length, sleeveless, black cocktail dress with dazzling red shoes and was accompanied by Goyle, I don't know what she saw in that dude.

Matilda was going with Ray Barron, her Ravenclaw boyfriend, and was dressed in a floor lengthen purple gown with a big diamond necklace that snaked from her neck.

Lizzy wore a bright green maxi dress to compliment her red hair, and was the date of none other than George Weasley, can you believe it!

Bailey wore a baby blue satin gown and nude wedges and was going to the ball with a boy named Mark Ugg from Drumstrang. All the girls wore their hair down and curled, except for Bailey who had her hair pinned back in an elegant bun.

Finally, there was me. I chose a white gown with floral print that was floor length (Picture above). It had an open back, so I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, filled with my freshly curled locks.

I was the last to walk down the stairs out of my friend group, and the way Micheal stared at me was just amazing.

He looked so sharp in his maroon dress robes that matched my gown perfectly.

"Don't you look spectacular" He leaned down for a kiss.

"Why thank you" I said, "now, let's dance!"

(I know that she is dating someone else, but trust me, it will make things more interesting ;) )

Hope you are enjoying! Xxxxx