"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

*** MATURE CONENT WARNING ⚠️ ***
I more-or-less sprinted to my room once I entered the castle.

What could Draco have planned?

I didn't know if tonight would be spent solely with out clothes or something else...

But any excuse to dress cute was good enough for me.

I grabbed a navy blue fit-and-flare dress that accentuated my waist, but wasn't too fancy.

I then grabbed my curling iron, bag of makeup, and a pair of red Block heels from Ava's closet.

We were the same size and sharing was caring, right?

I headed out of the Slytherin dorms, but I didn't happen to pass Draco.

I knew the Gryffindor dormitory password, as I had been in there multiple times with Lizzy, and I knew she was out at the Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Quidditch game for the night.

So, I snuck up to her room, which wasn't hard because everyone was at the game, and got ready for the hour.

It was 6:25 and I had 5 minutes left of my hour and 15.

I didn't feel like waiting a second more than I had too so I rushed back to greet my lover.

While walking back to the Slytherin painting of the 'Lady Mary in Gold', I happened to pass and unwanted bystander.

"Wow Y/n. You look... lovely. Uh... special plans?"

"Thanks and no." I said sharply.

"Oh well, I have been meaning to-" But he stopped talking once he realized that I was already gone and walking away purposefully.

I had no interest in talking to Micheal, especially not tonight. That bitch can go run off and tell his feelings to Abagail if he's so desperate for attention.

When I got to the painting, I was alone, but there was a big red sign hung over, so I couldn't see the beauty underneath.

"Attention all Slytherin Students; The entire dormitory will be closed off and locked for the night as we have discovered an issue with all of the pipes in the Slytherin bathrooms. We will have repairo spells working on them all night long, causing a great deal of noise that we will be silencing with spells. Because of this inconvenience, all Slytherin students will be asked to rest and sleep in the Room of Requirement until tomorrow afternoon. Tooth brushes and pairs of pajamas will be given out to each of the students, while beds are already set up. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Of course bullshit like this would happen the night I was supposed to be with Draco.

"You think they'll fall for it?"

I smiled and turned around to view the most alluring grey-eyed man I've ever seen in my life.

"Well" he said as he wrapped his hands around my waist

"You're a bloody genius Malfoy" I smiled and pecked his lips.

Draco pulled away and at that moment, he took me all in.

"Woah" was all he could manage to say.

"And woah yourself"

Draco looked so fucking hot in an all black suit and white button down. I secretly kinda loved how he liked wearing suits because not many guys did, and he looked amazing in them.

"So no one is gonna bother us tonight?" I grinned

"Not a soul, and even if they tried, it will be locked. No one can get in... or out"