New neighbor

Warning ⚠️: use of foul language.

Somewhere in the heart of Seoul, a certain girl, named ahn Hyejin, lives in a small but cozy apartment,  along with her bestfriend wheein.

Those two have been bestfriends from childhood till present.
If anything,  they are inseparable.

"Hyejin-ah , did you hear ? A new neighbor is moving in." Wheein asked her friend while chilling on the sofa .

"Next to us ?"  Hwasa kinked an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, where else?" Wheein rolled her eyes.

"Hmm,ok." Hwasa answered uninterested.

"Welp, hopefully they're not some loudass psycho like the one before. " Wheein sighed.

________

"Are you f**king kidding me?!they're even worse!" Wheein yelled through the noise coming from the neighbors , while both hands are covering her ears.

The new neighbor was busy playing loud music ,not giving a damn about the others next door.

The landlady didn't even bother since she's an eighty year old lady with hearing problems. She won't do a thing unless you personally file a complaint.

Hwasa who lost her patience was already at their front door , banging hard so they would hear.
Wheein followed behind.

"Open up , you motherf*****! "

Some seconds later a slim woman opened the door and looked at hwasa with a smirk.

"Oh , hey there, neighbor. Came to welcome me?"

"I'm Kim Yong Su- " she wasn't able to finsh her sentence when hwasa punched her in her stomach.

"I don't give a damn who you are. If you don't lower the volume. I will make sure you disappear from this building before tomorrow morning." Hwasa growled, while glaring at a groaning Yongsun.

"Yong?  Why are you one the floor? And who is at the- " another woman appeared and froze .

She was staring at wheein.

"Hey there cutie."she winked.

Wheein's eyes widened and she hid behind Hwasa.

"You two live together?" Hwasa glared at the other 

She just nodded.

"I will make one thing clear with you both. You're not the only one in this building . So how about you be more considerate and abide by the rules given before moving in."

Moonbyul couldn't say anything to the angry lion.

"W-will do , ma'am." She saluted.

Wheein giggled seeing that. 

__________

"And then what happened?" Some hyperactive kids asked curiously. 

"Well..." Hwasa continued.

_________

A year passed and luckily Hwasa didn't have to deal with rowdy neighbors anymore.

Both Yongsun and her roommate Byul became friends with Hwasa and Wheein.

They started of at the wrong foot but soon became close friends.

Wheein started dating Byul while Yongsun has been crushing on Hwasa for the longest time.

Hwasa was very dense at that time and never noticed Yongsun's feelings.

Until...

"Stop hanging out with him!" YongSun yelled in anger.