Complicated

"On today's news , we have something exciting to share. Just this week two famous companies,  Jung Industries and Kim Entertainment merged into one. Making this the biggest company in whole South Korea. How did they make this possible? Well- "

The TV was turned off before the news reporter could announce anything further.

"Such bullshit. Can't believe that reporter works for Kim Entertainment. He's so annoying." Wheein sighed , taking a seat on the sofa while running her fingers through her hair.

"Why?he's cute ." Wheein's friend,  Hyejin snickered.
Wheein just scoffed at her.

Jung Wheein, age 25 , daughter and the only child of Jung Wook and Park Heeyeon. Her father is known for his incredible intelligence in the marketing industry. Having built several of his own companies , making him one of the most successful business men in South Korea.

"I'm mad at my parents for doing this to me."

"Want me to cry for you?" Hyejin rolled her eyes., earning a glare from Wheein.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"Because your sister doesn't have time for me!" Hyejin groaned frustratingly.

"Moonbyul unnie took over her father's company as the new CEO,  what did you expect ?" Wheein said matter of factly.

"For her not to forget that she's got a girlfriend."Hyejin layed on the sofa.

"Well , you should leave because- "

The front door was opened ,revealing a pink haired woman.
She walked towards the living room , making eye contact with Wheein.

"Ah...I'm home." The woman said shyly.

"Welcome back." Wheein replied.

"Hello Yongsun unnie! You look good!" Hyejin smiled.

"T-thank you." She blushed.

Kim Yongsun. Age 29. Second daughter of the famous actor Kim Yonghoon and south Korea's once top model , Lee Somi. Before he stopped acting,  Kim Yonghoon started a business of his own. An entertainment company. Yongsun was able to make a name of her own through music. And now she's a famous celebrity known for her voice and beauty.

Wheein shook her head and cleared her throat.
"Anything you'd like for dinner? Hyejin will be cooking." Wheein asked Yongsun.

The pink haired woman looked at wheein and smiled.
"Anything is good. I'm not picky with food."

Hyejin laughed ,knowing why she said that.
Yongsun let out a soft laugh then left them , to go and change.

"She looks like a goddess." Hyejin complimented.

"What do you expect from the Kim family? They got the genes." Wheein shrugged.

Hyejin laughed
"You're so lucky." Hyejin hit her on he shoulder.

"So are you" wheein smirked.

Hyejin looked confused.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what ?"

"Yongsun's sister was crazy in love with Moonbyul unnie."

Hyejin's jaw dropped.

"They would make one awesome power couple if-"

Wheein wasn't able to finish her sentence when a pillow flew into her face.