Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Allen

After months of sleeplessness, today I anticipate a good rest filled with beautiful dreams of Ari and me. Curled to a side my wife looked so peaceful in her drowse.  I take a shower and change into my night pants ducking my head into her slender neck. Ari's mesmeric scent of lilies and roses immediately awed my nostrils. I close my eyes in tranquil respiring deep after laying a hand around her slim waist.

Her soft fragile hands run the length of my arms. "You are home? That must be an emergency." She murmurs drowsily. "Sleep good my love." I tell her and kiss her neck.  She turns to my side and runs her hand slowly on my bare chest and adjusts her head on my shoulder.

Somewhere in the middle of the night....

"Baby wake up" I try to wake Ari shaking her. She opens her eyes disoriented peeping at me, holds my face in her little hands and cries. "Allen I love you so much and want you as much as you need me but I am afraid, I may have been infected." I snort extending my lips. "You were tested and are clean, my love. For whatever happened in your life, the situations were out of your control and your past does not influence my love for you." I tell her determined.

"If you disqualify yourself to be my better half, then I sail in the same boat as you." I confess lowering my head, playing with her dainty digits. "I thought I lost you." My voice hitches as I profess my thoughts. "I slept around trying to fetch you in every woman that I slept but found no composure."  I look into her eyes resolved. "Ari  promise me today that you will never leave me and go. The day I note you do not exist will be my last day on this earth." My voice goes unswerving. She places her hand on my lips. "You will not speak anything more." Her speech goes resolute and she sobs into my chest holding me close.

I wait till her sobs die down, playing my hands in her soft long tresses. "Those were the last tears that you shed down because from today forward I will see to it there is no drop of tear shelling out of your eyes. Can you tell me about your dream?"

Ari looks ahead to the wall as though she was living the dream again and speaks poignant.

Allen drew menacing steps towards Robert. Anxiety warred on Robert's face as he took tremblimg steps backwards. "How dare you touch her?" Allen growled holding his hands in fists like a hungry lion. Robert's treacherous eyes started looking around searching for an object that he could defend himself. Allen clenched his jaw. "You have nothing to help yourself, you pig. I am your peril speaking who is going to end you merciless."

I screamed in fright, my eyes closing in terror as Allen landed a blow on the fiend's face. "Please don't kill me." Robert pleaded with reddened face. "I will surrender to the cops." He succumbed to the floor as Allen blew another fist on the bastard's stomach. "That's not going to happen." He raised his leg holding him by the collar and plunged his feet between his legs. "Oomph" Robert held his crotch and landed to the ground in an affliction. He raised his fist almost hitting him for the boundless time. I  press my hand on Allen's shoulder. "Please don't kill him. I want you beside me not behind the bars." The tears running endless out of my eyes. He looks at my pink full lips that were bleeding in the corner, his vision scrolls down. My neck had several nail marks covered in red an apparent view of my physical torture. His fiending eyes directed to the muck curled in a ball in soft whimpers.

His leg lifts instinctively stabbing him in his stomach. Robert takes one last staggering breath and drops unconscious. He guarded at my hands that had several burn marks finally landing on my svelte fingers. "Why didn't you tell me about him earlier?" He asks me in agony almost unheard of his own tone. "I invited myself into this and couldn't bring up to ask you for help one more time. I need to suffer the consequences." 

"What happened to your ring finger?" His voice croaked because of the agony he suffered in seeing me hurt. I told him stone cold and determined.

"I refused to remove our wedding ring and he beat me to trash for still carrying your name."

I place my wife's head on my shoulder and kiss her forehead, hugging her. "Ari I cannot see you in pain and I will hunt him down like a carnivore whoever brings tears in your eyes. Robert and Nancy are not going to hurt you anymore." I bend down and kiss her cheek holding her to my chest. "I killed them."

"You did?" Ari sighs and breathed her words. "I already knew some day you were going to chase them down and kill them for what they did to me."

She holds my hairy cheek in her little, soft hands and kisses my nose. "You still have the ring on your finger. Why would you dream of such a thing?" I run my hand over the length of her arm knotting our fingers to one another. "He forced me to remove it but I refused to do and that's when the torture started." My fingers tighten around her arm and close my eyes to steady my breaths. Planting a kiss on her neck, I study her with my gaze. "You should have agreed to him. Sometimes you are very stubborn." She pouts winning a smile from me before I hug her kissing her hair.

"Ari can I kiss you?" My tone goes rough as I contemplate the words of my heart. Barely that she nods, my body hovers over her, my hands supportive on either sides not to fall on her frail form. I angle my head and my lips meet hers. Sparks fluttered in my body with just a touch of her soft rims and I knew hers did the same as she takes in a staggering breathe uttering my name in a totter.

Her soft pointed melons brush my bare chest. I slide my hand down pushing up her top and stroking her curvacious waist, my other hand still holding the weight of my body on top of her. She circles her hand around my neck, her body enticing me like  jasmine creeper looping against my form in a perfect arc.  My rims fondle her lips in a need as I drop down on top of her holding her head in my hands. The kiss was slow, extremely passionate. My heart thudded in its ribcage like a fish out of water and my hands prey on her body like a banquet after months of appetence.

"Allen" she breathes my name closing her eyes. "I cannot control." She whispers and sweeps my fingers to her breast. I rain kisses on her face rubbing my manhood to her core and caress the pointed buds of her tits. She raises her body slightly and removes her night shirt. Her breasts were bare uncovered from a bra and were the perfect shape. I dip my head down and suck on those nipples, nuzzling, nipping and licking them.

"Hmm" a loud moan escaped from her lips as she raises her thighs rubbing her center to my erection. My hand glides down trying to touch her there but she stops me suddenly holding my hand. "I am still sore Allen." She whispers and I did not miss the tear falling from the corner of her eyes. I wipe it way instantly and nod covering her body immediately with her shirt. "I can understand." My tone turns gruff thronged with passion.

I try to escape from the bed to the washroom to treat myself but the hold of her hand on my wrist stops me. I turn back and look at her quizzical. She walks out of the bed and slides down my pants. My manhood stands erect pleading her for the attention. "I want this." She peeps into my eyes persistent and removes her shirt. Her delicate fingers clutch my hand and guide it to her nipples as she runs her hands gradually on the length of my manhood.

"Ari" I breathe out closing my eyes in delectation. She pushes me to the bed kneels between my legs. My hands grab her breasts playing her nipples as she pulls my manhood to her mouth. Her lips run up and down the length. My juicy red tip caressing the depth of her throat. "Oh Ari, I am going to come." I rasp in lust as her movements go faster. My fingers squeeze her globes taunting her buds and a moan escaped her throat.

"Ari" I growl in pleasure and empty my seeds into her mouth. She licks away my juices out of her brims and gives a satisfied smile. After my breath goes even I pull her up and bring her to my lap. My lips land on her forehead in a soft kiss. "Your birthday is in a week. What do you want as a gift my love?" I ask her holding up her chin up to look at me.