Chapter 2- 6 months

Matt's POV
It didn't seem real. I had a son. I lost my mate again. But I know she's still in our hearts. No one dares to say her , they act like its a virus. Reed looks dead in his eyes, having now mom affected him.

Her presence haunts us all. Sometimes we still watch her videos just to hear her voice, but end up crying. Reed packed everything from their house and brought it to the pack houses Beta floor. In the pictures she looked so happy, smiling and laughing.

But then when I saw her face before she jumped it was sunken in and pale. Bags rested themselves under her eyes and they didn't look like they were going to leave. Reed held the worst look and his face, guilt.

While everyone else held shock, happiness, sadness, love, and loss. It wasn't until she jumped the force field fell and we all rushed to the cliff just in time to see her hit the water. The water was dark,murky, and unforgiving and she jumped. And she never resurfaced.

I dropped to my knees and sobbed, while her brothers faces were stained with tears. Behind me I had heard the shredding of clothes then the gasps of shock. Getting up I turned around, Reed and sported big black daemon wings. "R-r-r-Reed?"'I stuttered "the names Blaze" he had hissed. He had blazing orange hair and eyes and with the bed of his knees he shot into the sky.

Over the cliff I saw him flying just above the waves, searching for her. But he came back with a tear stained face and crushed dreams.

And it's only been six months side we last saw her. But something tells me she is out there.