•54.3•

Loud gasps and a series of shocked reactions can be heard after hearing his story. Most of them— All of them are violent reactions. Halatang hindi sila lahat makapaniwala.

"What?" Wonyoung held Yujin's hand tighter. "This can't be!" She added. The latter just kept mum.

"Ha? Anong hahanapin si Yujin—" hindi na tinapos ni Jiyoong si Yena at nagsalita ulit.

"Yes you heard that right. Dad is looking for you, Yujin." His eyes shifted from Yena to a certain blue haired girl who is beside Wonyoung right now.

"Why?" She asked. "Bakit hindi nalang siya ang pumunta rito?"

The man was about to answer when a door opened again. Kung nagulat sila sa nalaman nila sa kwento ni Jiyoong, mas nagulat naman sila ngayon.

An old man with a silver white hair stood in front of them with a bunch of guards surrounding him. May hawak na siyang tungkod. And he looks kinda pale.

"Dad, I thought you're still in the states."

"I came here as fast as I could." He answered Jiyoong. His eyes observed everyone inside the room. It was deadly silent.

Wonyoung remembered her nightmare again. She shivered at the sight of the chairman and clung tightly to Yujin.

The chairman ordered the guards to stay outside. Since it's also too crowded.

Silence and more silence.

Till Yujin decided to break it.

"I suppose you're my old man?" She went her way towards the chairman with a slight smirk. "From what I've heard, you really suck at being a father."

Yena and Hyewon signaled their friends (and girlfriends) to go out and give them some privacy. So they excused themselves since the atmosphere was really heavy.

(Kasama dapat si Wonyoung sa mga aalis pero pinigilan siya ni Yujin kaya eto siya ngayon katabi niya)

Samantala, makikita ang pagkabigla at pagkalungkot ng matanda sa narinig niya galing sa bibig ni Yujin.

He lowered his head.

"I am here to say sorry."

Wonyoung scoffed, "Sa lahat ng ginawa mo sa kaniya? Sa pagsira ng buhay ng isang tao? All you can say is sorry?" Hinawakan na siya sa mga braso ni Jiyoong para pigilan siya sa kung ano mang gawin niya.

"I know. That's why I'm here." His voice really sounded sincere. Kahit si Wonyoung pansin yon.

Imagine everyone's face when the chairman is suddenly on his knees.

"I know. I know that I'm not a good father to you. The worst even. Trinato kitang parang basura. When I found out that you're adopted, I don't know I just— everytime I see you I feel annoyed. I felt embarrassed. To think that my future successor is adopted... The heir of my own empire... Hindi ko kadugo... It baffles me." The chairman started to tear up. Still is on his knees.

"I don't understand, how did you not know she— I was adopted?"

"Sulri lied to me."

"What?" Samu't saring reaction ang nakita ng ama sa tatlo. Pero nangingibabaw ang boses ni Wonyoung.

"It was true that she's pregnant of my daughter. The problem was, I was away that time. From work. So I wasn't there to guide and help her. Nanganak siya na wala ako sa tabi niya." Saglit na napahinto sa pagsasalita ang ama.