Chapter 4

Of course Hermione gave me a lecture of course I told her it was 11:00 he wanted to meet me to calm her down. Once she saw I stayed she stayed up for 30 more minutes reading a book then once she saw that I wasn't leaving she then went to bed. Good thing I am a good at making up lies. Thank you strict parents.  I quickly got dressed in a black cropped shirt with some grey sweats I slipped on some white sneakers and left as soon as it hit 11:50. I wanted to look somewhat presentable I really didn't want to go in my pjs. As I was making my way I made sure to not some into contact with anyone. I did get lost a few good times but I made it up to the astrology tower and I say Malfoy. He was wearing a white shirt and black sweats. He looked surprised as he noticed me.
"What? I don't look that bad do I?" I said jokingly. He gave a small chuckle. He looked up at the stars looking lost.
"No just surprised you came." He said kinda quite probably to not attract attention. "This is my favourite place y'know.." He said softly. I was shocked he always seemed in a bad mood or a dickhead in all the books. Well here too I guess. I empathized with him not very much but it must be horrible to have a wicked father. He sat down on the floor. I sat down with him slowly leaning my head on his shoulder. He flinched for a second and tensed. He got at ease after. I don't know why I was doing this. I felt like I was under a spell but at my own extent. "So potions class." He said unexpectedly.
"Oh huh yeah.... Guess we both got each other scents." We sat there in complete silence. He jumped up before things escalated.
"I better be going now. We do want some sleep for school tomorrow right?" he said calmly. I got up hugged him, he tensed once again. 'I gave him a hug?' I thought surprising myself. I really didn't wanted to be doing this. It was wrong but felt right.
I was a tad bit sad our meeting was over. I didn't like this man or anything but there can be exceptions. I walked away he stood there breathless his mouth slightly parted. He walked with me for a bit then split off into the way to the dungeons.
"Bye Malfoy. See you in the morning." I said to him. I heard him take a sharp intake of oxygen. I chucked in my head at it. The stair climb was quite long and a few portraits woke up from me huffing and puffing. I really should work out more. Maybe a daily thing I should do.  Luckily no caught me since I am quite good at sneaking around. Again thank you strict parents. I got to the portrait and woke her up I told her the code she didn't ask any questions I assumed she was rather tired. I entered my dorm and saw Hermione looking very angry. I gulped.

*******

Hermione gave me one big lecture about sneaking out and how much trouble I could get in she was clearly upset. I went down in my uniform and robes for breakfast. Harry was looking angerly at Draco. But he was motioning  for me to sit with him. I sat right next to him. I assumed Herminone had told Harry and Ron I snuck out to meet malfoy. Harry was being quite generous and nice to me. I began to look in his deep blue eyes as we talked. They looked like deep seas I could get lost in. Deep down I knew he was meant for Ginny thought which made me a bit upset... Fred and George came in and began talking to us. I quietly whispered under my breath. I didn't want to deal with this at the moment.
"Jumanji"