Chapter 5

With those word I woke up. My safe word! It worked!! I shifted! I've been useless all my life now I have something to look forward too! I quickly checked the time it was 6:00 am.  quite early to be up. I jumped towards my phone and instantly texted my friend Ella. She wanted to shift with me but she had no luck so far. She obviously wasn't up yet. I walked over to the living room and turned on the TV making sure the volume wasn't to loud since my parents were still sleeping. I made a bowl of cereal and some toast. I finshed and washed my face. My parents woke up luckily it was a weekend and they wake up late. After a few hours I checked the time it was 11:33. I noticed Ella was spamming me. I said good morning to my parents and gave them a hug. I quickly ran to room glad I was a only child. I checked my messages.

Ella💖😚
Omg really!
Tell me everything!
What's draco like😏😏
Did you see Tom riddle is he hot?🥵
Who is all hot?!? What year are you in!?!
Did you and draco smash like you told me you would!?!
Are Fred and George packing🤭😏
Tell me everything!
Hello!?
I NEED ANSWERS!!
Ok whatever just ft me later!

I giggled at those messages. She sure is something. The a new message popped up.

Lover<3
Good morning hope your sleep was good!

I realized. Am I cheating on my boyfriend with Draco?! Probably not. They don't exist in the same reality so they will never meet each other! I genuinely love my boyfriend but Draco is kinda more like a celebrity crush. I don't know how to explain it all that well.

Morning my sleep was pretty good! But I can't talk too much since my parents are leaving soon for work and I have chores to do :(

******

I was FaceTiming Ella and telling her everything.
"It's NOTHING like the movies you won't believe it!
It truly wasn't it was much more enchanting. The food tasted so good! Every time I enter a room it always seems so new to me yet so familiar... I genuinely can't explain it all that well but I absolutely love it!" I was explaining to Ella
"People on TikTok say Draco pushed them down the stairs did he push you!?"
I laughed.
"OMG! that's so funny but no! He told me to meet him at the astrology tower though! We did meet and it got a little spicy... but nothing serious."
She wiggled her eyebrows at me in a weird way. I mimicked her. We both laughed out heads off. I was sad she wasn't their with me but she would have made Draco fall in love with her though she is more of his type of girl from what I've heard.

(A/N)
Short little filler chapter and a bit of inside on this characters life. Since it is y/n one I thought i'd give her some personality