Chapter 24

The ice breaks. Draco was beside me in full winter things. My dream... I thought, It came true. All the memories flooded back. All the things I did with Fred the golden trio. When Ron cuddled me after the rumours were spread. Fred and George always playing tricks on me. The one time when I had played the prank on them. The times when I had hanged out with Harry by this lake. The lake I was slowly plunging in. The ice cold water felt like thousands of needles. I need to get out. I tried swimming but my arms just were weighing me down. The deeper I got the colder everything was. I could hear screams and I saw Draco finally get out of the small hole he had made from when he threw rocks. I could still hear Fred's voice, his chuckle. At least my last moments with him were with forgiveness. Oh i'll miss this reality. I'm not sure if i'll come back. I could see four heads bobbing around the hole. Hermione, Harry, Ron and Fred. Fred got up and threw off his coat. Oh no I can't let him do this not for me. Hermione pushed him back. I could hear faint bickering. I'll miss their laughs. The water became more and more painful and the small hole became more and more faint. The water started feeling as if knives were driving into me. I gulped for air but my lungs just filled with water. I gulped for more air but my mouth was greeted with seaweed water. Then everything went black. I woke up in my bed at my house.
"Wow..." was all the words that I could manage to say.

A/N
thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting on my story! I hope you enjoyed and i'm wondering if I should write similar thing. Let me know what you guys think! thanks  again!!