Chapter 20

Christmas break was over which kind of sucked I enjoyed not having Malfoy not terrorize my friends. Pity. It ended all to soon. Classes went back to normal, well normal for hogwarts anyways. Fred and I often spent nights by the fire cuddling in each others warmth. We ended up going through all my mail together which was fun. He tried to guess people's voice who sent me letters.

(flashback)
Fred and I were both by the fire while George was in his room sulking about how he wanted to join but Fred told him he wanted us to be alone. I played some music it was soft and subtle but you feel that it was there. The cold winter snow and wind tried to get into the building every chance it had. But by the fire with Fred and blankets that we were sharing it felt much warmer. I had let all the bad memories slip away. Fred finally got up and grabbed a bunch of letters.
"Ok then! Here you go madam!" he bowed and handed me a letter. I giggled and opened it. It was from my mother asking how school was and if I was doing alright. It seemed fairly resent. Only a week before I had woken up. Fred grabbed one.
"Who is Vincent?" he asked a bit of jealousy hinted in his voice. I laughed very loud and responded,
"My Uncle!" His cheeks turned a similar shade to his hair.
"I'm so sorry!" he quickly apologized.
"Don't sweat it! I don't have a lot of friends other than Harry, You, Ron and Hermione..." realizing how lonely I am. As well as the fact that I barely talk to the golden trio. Basically Fred was my only friend. My face fell into a frown. Fred stroked his thumb on my cheek. He handed me another letter.
"This won't get done on it's own!" he smiled. My spirt lifted a little and I grabbed the letter.
It appeared to have something in it. Fred was grinning but obviously trying to suppress. I checked to see who it was from but it had no name. I raised my eyebrow at him. I opened it and there was a moon necklace. My own moon from him. From Fred. I blushed and smiled brightly at him. I tackled him with a hug.
(End of flashback)

Class dragged along as I daydreamed about me and Fred cuddling by the fire. I remembered every detail about the nights we did cuddle.
The type of blanket, who entered and who left, how his hair matched the fire, how freckles stood out against the fire. I wanted to kiss every single one.

Soon night fall became over head. I am scared of the dark for certain reasons. I always was afraid of the dark not what is in it. But I was settled into bed and closed the drapes. I turned on my fairy lights.
Ah so cozy! I began drifting fast asleep.

(Dream)
I was walking with Fred along the lake. The ice seemed thin.  I saw a few kids on there but they were at a thicker part.  I didn't sweat it this seemed like a nice dream. Fred then wished me up in his arms. He paused for a second. We where both just looking at each other and as soon as you know it one of Draco's goons bodychecked Fred. I flew out of his arms. It was cold without his touch. I hit the stone cold ice that felt like a rock. Draco then threw himself on the lake and went on his way to me. I couldn't swim. Draco and Fred both knew that.
"No! She can't swim! she'll drown!!" his desperate yells didn't stop him. Fred was now back to shore with the goons just standing there watching. I watched Fred punch one of the goons straight in the jaw. Malfoy made it to me and began jumping frozen with fear I did nothing.  I fell into the cold depths of the water the water gripping my body. I heard screams from above probably Fred's. I saw Malfoy swimming up to the hole in the ice. I was motionless. Then it all went black.
(end dream)

I woke up cold and sweaty. What a horrible dream! I got ready not feeling my usual self and saw Fred in the common room. I ran and hugged him right. George and one of their friends rolled their eyes at me.
"Y'know Fred won't shut up about you! He said he had a dream with you!" George said. Fred turned a bright red.
"Um- let me explain!" He said quickly. "I had this awful dream where you drowned. Malfoy drowned you!" I stood motionless and shocked. He had the same dream as me.
"I had the same dream..." Everyone that was around s us went silent.
"Maybe it is a coincidence ." Fred said. He sounded like he wanted to convince himself.
"Malfoy know I can't swim." I said trying to be calm. I took a self reminder. Never go back to the lake and stay away from Malfoy.

(A/N)
Hi guys thank you so much for the support and I am reading all of the comments! Thanks you also for voting for the chapters! This was quite the short chapter i've had a bit of writers block but this will get better!