Chapter 8

*****
As I headed to bed I caught up to Neville. He was quite embarrassed for him. I thought I could socialize with some other people see how they match in the books.
"I- I- haw- I mean- how are-re you?" He asked nervously. I looked at him he was cute when he's confused. I used to have a crush one him when I was like 5-6.
"Im great Neville thank you for asking!" I said softly.
"I was about to change and head to bed but do you want to hang out or whatever?" I asked unsure as to what he would say next.
"No-o I'm quite t-t-tired" he obviously didn't want to talk to me.
"Alright then! Later!" I said heading to the girls dorm.
Hermione was reading of course she looked up from her book to me. I didn't really want to talk to her. She made my day so horrible I was ugly crying in front of Fred!
"Omg y/n I'm so sorry!!" She exclaimed.
"I didn't think Harry would react that way I just thought it would scare you so you would stop breaking the rules! I truly didn't mean for any of that to happen!"
"It's fine I guess.." I mumbled.
"Not really but just promise me you won't sneak out to see Malfoy!"
"I can't promise anything..."

She gave me a look.
"What!?" I said. She can't expect me to not meet up with the man of dreams quite literally. Just then a owl came. This time the envelope was light pink. I was confused I thought all mail was delivered in the morning. It obviously wasn't for me then Lavender ran over.
"That's for me I think!" She ran over to there excitedly. Gosh to think Ron ever likes this girl over Hermione. Yikes. Herminone gave me a book to read in my free time she got it from the library but she wanted me to study it. It's Hogwarts a History. I've always wanted to read one so I went into the common room. I guess her way of an apology was to give a good old book so you could read it. I set the book down then realizing it was almost time for the washrooms to close, I figured it would be best to use the washroom. I headed on over luckily it wasn't past curfew yet. I heard Moaning Myrtel of course she wasn't my favourite character.
"Hi Myrtel I need to use the washroom real quick!"
I said trying to sound nice. This girl could be.. difficult.
"Alright then go!" She said.
"Thanks Myrtel!"
"You know Draco talk a lot about you in here.. Well in the boys washroom technically. Actually quite a few do to eachother."
She said surprisingly "But Draco He doesn't talk about a lot of people too.. He'll mention the odd one but not as much as you" I felt my heart glow, my stomach had butterflies in it. I quickly thanked Myrtel for the information and bid her a good evening. I wonder what he says about me...
I went to the common room. Fred was laying on the sofa reading the book Hermione gave me.
"Hey! That's Hermione's!"
"Knew it was hers you don't seem to be the nerd type! I saw you leave your book here so thought I would keep guard." Fred said then chuckled at his own comment. I rolled my eyes. I could be smart if I wanted to! I snatched the book from Fred's hands then left to the girls dorm. Fred gave me pleading eyes then I shut the door. Hermione once again looked up from her book.
"Oh you're back! I wanted to tell you about Harry! You know how he acted really weird." Hermione said placing a bookmark and closing her book. I was confused.
"Y'know he fancies you quite a bit! That's why he reacted badly at breakfast..." her voice trailed off near the end.
"It's ok I know you were just trying to get me to stop seeing Malfoy.. you're just trying to be a good friend!" I knew Herminone had a bad side and I didn't want on it. She's was just doing what she thought was right. Even if it really wasn't. Plus forgive and forget am I right?