Chapter 17

I was in bed. Everything seemed normal but it was dark out. I checked the time it read 6:50 am. Close enough. I showered and did skincare. I got dressed in a dark grey sweater and a thrasher shirt over that and for pants I wore grey sweats. I added a black took and let my hair down. I kinda looked like a stereotypical alt chick. I didn't feel like trying today. My desired reality was becoming horrible... I wanted to go back and make things right but I had school sadly. It lasted from 9:35-3:05. It's nice considering I'm in high school.

I skated my way on over stopping at Ella's place we both skated and our houses were quite close. I had a long board while she rode a regular skateboard. I had one of my AirPods in while Ella had the other. She was more soft girl aesthetic and I was more grunge. On the way I listened to some lil peep. Ella never approved of my music taste but I liked it plus all her songs she liked were like Doja Cat. Honestly I hated school and I know most people say that but I mean it! The other students often bully me for having personality. Oh how I wished the day would go by. Only wishing upon a star works if your in a fairytale.

School was long boring. My teachers decided to hand out extra work since my class was being a bunch of dumbasses. I stayed to myself and listened to music mostly getting work done and all. I was never a teacher favourite from the way I dress. They always are like,
"There is still Jesus to look up too!" Oh gosh how I hated those teachers. My one favourite teacher had passed... he died from old age he was my music teacher as well. Enough about school me though.

It soon became dark as I looked out side there was no more green except for pine and spruce trees. Everything else was red yellow or orange. 'It's probably going to snow tonight..' I thought. I did my routine to shift. During the entire time I was thinking 'do I really want to go back?'. Of course I wanted to but I also didn't.

When I opened my eyes Ron was there rubbing my back in circles. Oh how I miss him. His sweet scent. Quite different from Fred. He smelled like apples and cinnamon. I sat up properly on my bed and hugged him. More tears strolling down my face and landing on his robe.
"Would you like me to spend the night?" He asked in a soft tone. I meekly nodded my head. He laid down beside me. Stroking my cheek and brushing my hair back with his fingers. I laid down closer to his chest. Oh how I loved these moments. After these moments something bad happens though it always does. Hermione entered and went to our own bathroom to change and everything. She laid down in her bed and briefly said
"Goodnight." Rather informal I thought.

I looked up at Ron he was looking down on me. I went in and kissed him on the cheek. Then again. He then kissed my lips. We gave each other plenty of kisses. Oh how I loved Ron and his sweet personality. I rose from my bed to change. I wore and white cropped tank with some light grey sweats. He changed into a white shirt with some plaid green pants. We got under the blankets and began snuggling.

I woke up from Ron's morning voice he planted a kiss on my fore head said
"Wake up, (y/n).." I rose my head groggily. Lazily I told him he can leave and got ready I'm pretty sure it was the weekend.

"Oh goo your awake breakfast is ready at the great hall do you want some?" Hermione said cheerfully. I shook my head even though my stomach was starving.

I had charms which was fun we were just reviewing some basic spells. I did well in charms my best class besides herbolgy. I was usually partners with Neville and he knew quite about about plants and helped my study for tests and quizzes.

I was glad I didn't have potions that day but today concluded of
-charms
-transfiguration
-history
-defence against the dark arts
-herbolgy

History was the most boring of the bunch. The professor was a ghost and he talked slow and did a bunch of pop quizzes. Most people didn't have great grades but I was an average within this class. Another positive was none of them were with slytherin except for transfiguration and DADA. Luckily in both those classes I sit at the front of I can and Draco sits near the back.

I hadn't talked to Draco in a bit. Maybe I should...

"Draco I need to talk to you!.... it's urgent!" I told him as I saw him with his goons. "Fine whatever... I'll catch up with you two later!" He said. I pulled him into a closet for complete privacy.
"Listen I need you to tell everyone those rumours about me and you sleeping together are fake! Please!" I said quickly. "Pfft no way everyone thinks I'm the youngest person to lose my virginity! And if I say they were fake people won't believe me when I do finally hookup with someone! Plus Ron and Harry seem to hate you!" His sentences were very long. 'Fine I know how to deal with idiots like you...'

"Ok but..." I pause went very close to him our chests were inches apart. My mouth went near his ear and I added "I might start my own rumour..." I bite my lip then left.