Chapter 13

I had sadly had to part with Ron as we had potions class together. I don't know what had gotten into me but I think I'm starting to have a thing for Ron, Fred and Draco! I thought the most obvious option would be Draco that way the two siblings don't fight but we'll see what happens. We entered potions a few seconds late since Ron had to go back and grab his book. And Snape took 10 house points each. I was mad but didn't want it to increase so I shut my mouth. I sat next to Harry I didn't think he knew about the Malfoy incident. I pretty sure if Ron said anything and I found out he would be scared. At last we weren't doing to much in potions which was alright I enjoyed the class. We took some notes about cleaning cauldrons properly and how to brew potions just right. I had earned a detention though for talking to Harry about how boring the class was. Of course I didn't care though. I wonder what punishment he would appoint me to. After all the other class Draco pushed me into a closet. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth. I honestly wish I didn't have a thing for him but better than liking two sibling.

"Listen I'm sorry about yesterday.. I was just kinda..." I knew what he meant to say.
"It's fine I guess.." I said slyly. I didn't enjoy our closet meetings since the last time my first kiss was stolen. I looked at his grey/blue eyes. He was so handsome. He looked at me then my lips.
"May I?" He asked. Before I could get an answer through my brain I kissed him. He hugged at my lower waist as I laced my fingers on the back of his neck. After about 3 minutes of making out I left the closet to go for detention with Snape. When I entered Blaise was there. I was confused how did he get in trouble were in the same potions class.
"Hi" I said awkwardly.
"Hey" he said in a response. Snape was at his desk I sat down next to Blaise which was right at the front.
"Both of you know why your here don't you?"
Blaise gave a smirk and said innocently
"I don't can you remind me?" Snape didn't have it.
"You were trying to get a girl to hook up with you, while both of your are underage she is also two years older than you!" He snapped. Blaise suppressed a giggle and I was holding back laughter. Turns out our detention was washing cauldrons he also added by say it should be easy you two took notes today didn't you? If you were paying attention anyways... I hated Snape sometimes. He took away our wands saying No magic either! Me and Blaise thought it would be fun to play truth or dare as the time passed.
"Truth or dare?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me. I laughed and picked
"Dare!" I saw him trying to think then his eyes gleamed
"Make out with me!" I gasped. What kind of a horrible dare was that? This man must be really horny or something! After a few minutes of complaining and him saying it's the rules you have to! I made out with him of course nothing compared to Malfoy but he was good with his ways and his tongue game was strong.

"Dare or truth?" I said mixing up the words. He looked a bit confused for a second but got over it.
"Truth!" He said while scrubbing one stain that didn't want to go away.
"Who would you smash from Gryffindore?" I said. This game was getting a bit freaky but he put me in the mood.
"Honestly you, Hermione and... hmm that's all I can think of. Most Gryffindore girls are ugly..." I chuckled he wasn't wrong they all looked basic when they didn't have to wear the uniform. Since this was my desired reality I could have a fashion style. Mostly since my one in reality was trash and I was afraid of judgement. Here I wasn't!

After some stupid dares and some weird truths we finished surprisingly early and Snape was shocked. Mostly because I said if we finished before 9:30 I would make out with him. We finished at 9:35 though so I was in the clear. He kept o begging saying
"Please i worked really hard and it's only five minutes different it should count!" I laughed every time. Blaise walked me to the portrait to our room I said goodnight to him and he left. As I entered the room Hermione was reading I wasn't sure what though. I changed into a cropped grey tank top with some black sweats. I thought I looked good for the night. I hopped into bed and sighed. Hermione looked up from her book.
"How was detention?" She asked while closing her book. She made her way over to my bed.

"It was fun Blaise was there and we played truth or dare! Oh I also made a bet with him that if we finished before 9:30 I'd let him make out with me!" I started rambling on. Hermione gasped. She was shocked and disappointed. But this was Hermione her life consist of books studying and school. Of course I liked Hermione she was a good influence and a great friend but I liked to live on the edge a bit. Plus with this place there is basically no way I can get into permanent trouble. Unless I go to Azkaban... but surely I won't!
"You know that was a stupid thing to do what if Harry or Ron or Fred or Draco or- y'know they all are your friends and you need to be more careful! I swear if I were not here you and Harry and Ron would be in detention everyday! Gosh you guys are lucky to have me and I never seem to get a thanks!" She continued with her endless lecture. I think I might just have to stop telling her stuff!
"I'm getting really tired so imma go to bed.. night!" I said quickly before she could question me she headed back to her bed and went back to her book. My eyes then shut themselves and I went to sleep

I woke from Hermione shaking me frantically and saying
"Wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and it was bright out considering it was fall. I rubbed my eyes and lazily left bed and got my robes and uniform on. Today is another day.

A/N
Ha ha anyways I'm reading some spicy fanfics so if you uncomfy stop reading lol it won't get tooo spicy doe. Lol bye