Chapter - 10

Hii everyone

Please forgive me for the mistakes🙏

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung went the address james told jimin.. From big and well known company, taehyung didn't think that the company will be so huge.. It makes his more nervous of whether he will get the job.

Taehyung isn't sure from the beginning because those two interview days, alot of people came for the job but they didn't get it.. Taehyungs qualification must be not like them so his chances are so small..

He took a deep breath before entering the building..

"Excuse me" Taehyung walks to the receptionist who looks at him and smiled "in which floor the interview for the secretary is? "

"I'm sorry sir, but the interview was only for two days" The receptionist said with a sad and awkward tone.

"But i---"

"Taehyung? " Taehyung stopped and turned around finding james standing "Come, let me take you"

Taehyung nodded and goes to the third floor.. Taehyungs eyes widen when he saw the 3rd floor.. He never thought it'll look so beautiful.. The CEO's choice are the best and that makes him more worry.

"Taehyung, you can go inside" James said coming out of the cabin.. Taehyung signed and nodded "Good luck"

"Thank you"

With a confident smile, taehyung enters the cabin.. His bowed to the CEO and greeted him..

"Kim taehyung? " The CEO asked making taehyung nod "Please have a seat" Taehyung quietly sat in front of the CEO with his heart beating faster.

"So you are basically from ulsan? " The CEO asked as taehyung nodded with a smile again "You are much qualified for out company Taehyung"

Taehyung smiled and thanked the CEO.

"To let you know, I'm not the CEO of the company? " Taehyung narrows his brows when the CEO said "My name is Jeon Yoongi, This is my brother Jeon Jungkooks office.. He couldn't come because of a family problem"

"Okay sir" Yoongi smiled and nodded.. After a moment of reading taehyungs documents, Yoongi puts down the file and looked at taehyung.

"You can be chosen taehyung, if you answer my question fluently" Yoongi said in a damn serious to me.. Taehyung gulps and nodded.

"No one have answered my question properly... If he did, then he's the best my brother can have as his secretary" Yoongi smirked and leaned forward which makes taehyung more scared.

"What is the first thing you will do.... " Yoongi said looking at taehyungs eyes directly who tried not to faint "if a cat bites you? "

With that Yoongi again leaned back on the chair.. Yoongi is so sure that he will answer just like the others..

On the other hand taehyung felt like the time stopped when Yoongi asked this out of nowhere... Like seriously this is a question?

"I will say 'ouch' " Taehyung said nervously not looking at Yoongi.. But he looked up when he didn't get any reply from the other.

"Congratulations taehyung, you are the new secretary of the CEO"

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.. Did he really selected taehyung..

"Thank you so much sir" Taehyung said doesn't know how to express his happiness.. He got up and takes his leave after bowing..

"No one ever answered this question properly... How he did? " Yoongi cups his hands but then took out his phone and dialed his brothers number.

________

"What? " Taehyung rolled his eyes while drying his hair when jimin rolled on the bed laughing like an idiot "Who the hell ask this kind of question? And even your answer was so funny"

"Please now stop jimin" Jimin stops biting his lips and then started to laugh again.

"I can't believe this.. Your boss is a lunatic" Jimin said placing his hands on his stomach.

"He's not my boss" Taehyung said sitting beside Jimin who narrows his brows.

"What do you mean? "

"Actually, The CEO was actually busy with some family problem so his brother came... What was the name.. oh yeah Min Yoongi" Taehyung wrapped the comforter and closed his eyes.. Jimins eyes widen when he heard the name.

"You mean the CEO of Jeons company? " Jimin almost yelled making taehyung flinch.

"Maybe.. You know them? " Taehyung asked which makes Jimin nodded desperately.

"Who doesn't? Jeons company is so famous all around Korea.. The first CEO jeon jaewooks family is also quite famous... I heard his youngest son Jeon Jungkook have his own company and he is your Boss" Jimin jumped on the bed as taehyung kept looking at him confused "Oh my god taehyung... James worked with Jeon Jungkook? So he must know the Jeons family right"

"Hmm.. But what's so special about them? " Taehyung asked boringly earning a glare from Jimin.

"Are you serious? You don't know anything? " Jimin asked making taehyung shake his head.

"Whatever, you will know anyways.. Tomorrow is your first day right? Sleep well" Jimin pecked taehyungs head before leaving.

"Hope this Jeon Jungkook is as nice as his brother"

________

"Don't be nervous okay? Eat something timely taehyung.. And if your boss acts harsh then just shrug if off" Jijyun said hugging taehyung from five minutes.

"Yes yes mom.. Now will let me go.. Otherwise he will fire me on the first day" Jihyun chuckled pulling away from taehyung.

"Best of luck tae" Taehyung smiled when Jimin ran and hugged him.

"Thank you so much.. I'm leaving now" Taehyung waved at them before sitting inside the cab..

Taehyung found himself standing outside the CEO's cabin

Taehyung found himself standing outside the CEO's cabin.. He took a deep breathe and a small smile appeared on his face..

Taehyung looks at his outside and dust it off before knocking on the door.. He heard a come in which makes his question himself that he heard the voice before.. But shrugging off his thoughts taehyung enters the cabin

"Good morning s--"

Taehyungs eyes widen looking at the CEO who's reaction is also the same.. The CEO got up from the chair and pointed his finger at taehyung.

"YOU? " They both yelled together

____________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all