Chapter - 42

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook leaned back as he took a sip of his black coffee on the balcony.

"Jungkook ,I know what you are thinking. " Yoongi said breaking the silence after a while ten minutes "Just how juni said, she thinks that taehyung and his family came to take revenge from her."

"But just think about it jungkook.... You think he can do anything like that? " Yoongi asked making jungkook sign.

"I never saw that kind of intentions in his eyes... Whenever I saw him with you, I can only see love. " Yoongi placed his hands on jungkooks shoulder who looks at him.

"I really don't know what to do right now hyung... I know taehyung can't do anything like that because he is so innocent.. But whatever juni is feeling also can't be wrong. "

"It can be misunderstanding jungkook. " Yoongi said interrupting jungkook "Juni is just scared and after seeing taehyungs mom after so many, he might think that she returns back to take revenge. "

"Jungkook, it's been so many years... I don't think his mom do anything like this.. If she wanted too, then she should have done it before. " Yoongi said to jungkook who slowly nodded.

"I'm feeling so guilty hyung... I saw that pain in his eyes when I didn't talk to him.. " Jungkook said voice almost broke.. Yoongi signed and ruffles his hair.

"You should talk to him. " Yoongi said making Jungkook nod immediately.

"I'll call him---" Jungkook said and was about to got up but yoongi stopped him.

"What kind of boyfriend you are? Apologizing him on the phone? " Yoongi asked making Jungkook narrow his brows "Go to his house. "

"But hyung, it's late at night. "

"You have something to do? " Yoongi asked to Jungkook who shakes his head "Then get out. "

Jungkook chuckles and hugged Yoongi who smiled softly.

"Now go. " Jungkook nodded and leave his house.

___________

Taehyung looked at his phone screen for the fifth time now.. Still waiting for Jungkook to text or call him.

"What have I done? " Taehyung throws his phone under his pillow and layed down..

He almost fall asleep when he heard a loud bang from behind him.. He immediately got up with wide eyes. He slowly walks towards the window and found a shadow..

"W-Who is that? " Taehyung gulps as he walks forward slowly.. He can only see a shadow of a person.. "Who is he---"

"Jungkook? " Taehyung mumbles when he saw Jungkook trying to climb up from the window..

Jungkook looked up and smiled widely like a fool when he saw taehyung.. Taehyung immediately helped him to get inside the room.

Jungkook breathes heavily, hands on his knees bending down.. Jungkook stood up and takes off his jacket.

"What are you doing here? " Taehyung asked eyes still widen as he looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything and walks towards taehyung who stood still. Jungkook stares at him for a brief second before hugging taehyung tightly.

"I'm sorry. " Jungkook whispers to taehyung "I know I shouldn't behaived like that.. I'm so sorry baby. "

Taehyung signed as he was about to hug back Jungkook but stopped himself.. Just a little sorry can't make him forget how much he got hurt from the others behavior.