Chapter - 28

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes please

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook woke up from the sunlight hits his eyes because there were no curtains. He rubbed his eyes turning around.. He was about to sit up but this eyes fall on the person sleeping beside him.

Jungkook stares at taehyung for a moment before slowly removing the curtain to look at taehyung properly...

Taehyung looks so beautiful like an angel... Jungkook bites his lips when he softly removes the hair from taehyungs eyes.. He signed and got up from the bed..

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around.. He sat up narrowing his brows because he can't find jungkook.

"Sir? " Taehyung called jungkook but didn't get any response.. He knocked on the washroom sir while calling jungkook but didn't get any answer.

"Where is he? " Taehyung signed and walks towards the balcony.. He looks down but immediately backs away being scared of the heights..

He walks back inside the room and heard the door opening.. He crossed his arms on his chest when he saw jungkook coming inside.

"Where were you? " Taehyung said firmly when jungkook took out his shoes.

"I was out for a walk... Why? " Jungkook said casually and sits on the couch.

"I was finding you.. " Taehyung said and walks towards his suitcase. Jungkook smirks as he rests his elbows on his lap.

"You are acting like you are my wife. " Jungkook said making taehyung immediately turn around and look at him.

"What? " Taehyung asked and shakes his head.. He grabbed his towel and was about to go inside the washroom, they heard knock on the door.

"Room service"

Jungkook and taehyung immediately looks towards the curtain they used to make a partition with wide eyes... In a minute they took the curtains out of the bed.

Taehyung opened the door with smile.. The room service guy came inside and narrows his brows seeing the curtain on the bed.

"Actually, yesterday when we were going to close the curtains it accidentally falls on the ground. " Taehyung said awkwardly rushing inside the washroom leaving jungkook alone..

Jungkook giggles nervously at the guy as sat on the couch.

_________

"Did you took all the files I told you taehyung? " Jungkook asked wearing his jacket.. Taehyung nodded showing him the bag.

"Mr. Jay said he will send his car in front of the hotel... It'll reach in a minute. " Taehyung took the bag on his hand, reading to leave.. Jungkook nodded while wearing his shoes.

They got out of the room and walks out of the hotel after giving the keys to the receptionist.

They didn't had to wait because as they walks out of the door, the car stood right in front of them..

After half an hour, they reached the company.. Taehyungs mouth widen seeing the huge silver building.

They enters and Mr. Jays secretary walks towards them.. She took jungkook and taehyung to the cabin of Mr. Jay who is waiting for them.

"Oh welcome Mr. Jeon. " Mr. Jay smiles shaking hands with jungkook who smiles widely looking at Mr. Jay like a fan boy "please have a seat. "

Jungkook and taehyung sat beside each other facing Mr. Jay and his secretary who ordered coffee for them.