Chapter - 64

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Yejin sat beside jaewook who is sleeping on the bed... The day when the incident happened, the doctor said jaewook is now in coma... They all decided not to tell this to yejin because on that day, yejin fainted and the doctor said not to tell her anything right now..

Yejin knows that jaewook will get up any moment... Though, the doctor said he can wake up anytime.. In two days, two months or it can be two years........or he never wake up.

Yejin wiped her tears and grabbed jaewooks hands.. After a moment she started to cry out loud... Hyesun saw it and slowly sat beside her..

"Please calm down... Oppa will wake up soon. " Hyesun said patting on yejins shoulder..

"We never did anything to taehyung or his family... What is the reason they tried to.....tried to kill jaewook? " Yejin said sobbing harder resting her head on hyesuns shoulder who crying too.

"Aunt.... " Yejin pulled away and looked towards the door where jihyo is standing "They have a reason... Did you forget? Juni was telling us all the time that taehyung and his family are going to take revenge of which juni never did.. "

"Juni is so sweet and humble that she let taehyung mix with us.. But look what be did... When he gets his chance to take revenge, he did.. " Jihyo said and said beside yejin who is listening to her "Now,  if he keep allowing him to come to this house, he will try to harm someone else too."

"No, no nothing will happen... He won't come here again... I'll talk to Yoongi and jungkook. " Yejin said and looks at jaewook... Jihyo smirked and looked at hyesun who is resting her head on yejins.

"I'm so sorry my innocent juni... But your stupid lie couldn't keep taehyung away from gook so I planned this... "

__________

Jimin locked his suitcase and placed it beside the bedroom door... Jihyun and taehyung packed all their stuffs already.. Jimin sat on the couch and sighed..

Jimin never thought that all these will happen when they visit seoul after so long... Whatever happened to his mother, also happened to his brother and because of the same family or a person...

Jimin doesn't want to believe that hyesun was with jihyo in this plan but he can't help it... After knowing about what she can do makes him feel scared for his family...

Jimin knows he took a right decision to leave this place before anything more happens and this time it completely brakes his brother..

Jimin heard jihyun calling them for the lunch downstairs... He got up and was about to leave but suddenly his phone rang..

He looked on the screen and found Yoongi calling... He hung up and opened to the door to leave again but Yoongi kepts calling..

With a sigh, Jimin picked up the call.

"What do you want? " Jimin asked closing the door.

"Jimin I know you are angry and you should be... But before you leave, can we please meet? "

"Meet for what? Wanna insult me or blame me for trying to murder you too? And by the way, how do you that we are leaving? Are you keeping your eyes on us? "

"Jimin... Please listen to me... I don't have any kind of these stupid plan.. And about the news of you leaving, James told me about it yesterday night. "

Jimin didn't say anything and rolled his eyes.

"Please, can we meet for once? Please Jimin. " Jimin gulps wanting to deny so bad but listing to Yoongi asking or you can say begging to him like that changes his decision.

"Fine.. "

"I'll send you the car. "

"No need t---....... Hello? " Jimin looked at his phone and cursed... Yoongi hung up the call before jimin could sat something "This idiot. "

__________

Jimin slowly opened taehyung room after a knock.. Taehyung was standing on the balcony as usual.. Jimin sighed and walks towards him.

"Hey taetae.. " Jimin said caressing taehyungs hair who looks at him and smiled..

"Are you going somewhere? " Taehyung asked looking at Jimin with his phone.. Jimin dont usually carry his phone around the house..

"Yeah, Yoongi asked to meet me for the last time... " Jimin said looking at the garden in front.

"That's great... Can I go with you? " Taehyung asked making jimins eyes widen..

"Taehyung? "

"I won't meet him but at least want to get out of this house and take some fresh air.. " Taehyung said now completely looking at Jimin "I won't disturb you two. "

"Stop that shit and let's go. " Jimin said blankly dragging taehyung downstairs who chuckles.

__________

Jimin narrows his brows when the driver stopped the car on the garage... Of course a big garage..

"Why are we here? " Jimin asked to the driver.

"Yoongi sir told me to drop you here and give you this. " The driver gave a small paper to Jimin who took it..

"Call me when you reach.. I am waiting for you. " It was written on the paper.. Taehyung raised his brows when Yoongi also draw some hearts with it.

Jimin cleared his throat and they got out of the car.. Jimin texted Yoongi that they came... After a minute they saw Yoongi walking towards them..

"Hey taehyung... How are you? " Yoongi asked looking at taehyung with a smile who nodded.. Yoongi sighed and goes to give a small hug to taehyung to accepted it.

"Are you okay? " Yoongi asked making taehyung smile softly.

"Yes hyung. " Taehyung whispers to Yoongi who patted his head..

"Can I talk to your brother alone? " Yoongi asked looking at taehyung.

"Why? Whatever you wanna say, say it here---"

"Yeah you can.. I'll wait here. " Jimin glares at taehyung who speaks with a smile.. Yoongi chuckles taking jimins wrist..

Taehyung sighed when they leaves... He looks around finding all the cars belong to Jeons family..

He bites his lips leaning on the large pole behind him.. He heard a sound of the elevator from beside him.. He looks towards the place and he gulps..

His eyes fall on jungkook who also looking at him with stern eyes.. Taehyung looked away like he didn't saw jungkook... Jungkook grits his teeth and walks towards taehyung..

_______________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all