Chapter - 1

Hello guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

When people makes you feel unwanted, don't leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won't... Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay.. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself.. What's meant to be will end up good and what's not - won't...

Love is worth fighting for, if they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. 😉

A little hint 👆

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung a normal boy lives with his mother and his brother in a small house... But the smaller the better, they will happily even after taehyungs father passed away when he was just ten years old.. His mom struggles so much and decided to take them to other city where they can start their new life..

Jimin, taehyungs older brother quits his studies just to work for his mother and his little brother so that atleast he can study..

Taehyung had grown up in a cheerful and happy place.. His mother never let them feel incomplete because of their father..

Just like jimin wanted, taehyung finished his graduation and in two days he have an interview for the well known company of Ulsan city..

"Mam, you are a famous model.. Everytime you help people and even written your own book about how beautiful life is.. Then what happened to those things? " The medias screamed while talking pictures of the model..

"Are those just for publicity? " The female reporter asked as the model tries to get away from the crowd with two bodyguards..

"Mam, can you share your experience with us about how you felt coming out of the jail after four months? " Now the male reporter asked making the model narrow his brows.

"What your family will think after knowing what you did? "

"Listen, I didn't do anything.. It was a lie.. I never---"

The model was about to complete but some people came and started to throw shoes at the model which makes the guard take her inside the car..

"Mam, your children knows about what you did? How are they feeling after knowing that you are a d----"

"Mom... Mom? " Her eyes wide open as she looked at her son calling her worriedly "Hey are you okay? "

 Mom? " Her eyes wide open as she looked at her son calling her worriedly "Hey are you okay? "

"I'm fine jimin" The model got up and sat on the bed properly... She can feel some tears on her eyes and sweat on her forehead.

"Mom? How long are you going to ignore this? What if something serious happens? " The model smiled at his son and patted his head..