Chapter- 40

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"I hate Sundays because that's te only day I cant meet with you....Can we go out for launch? Please~~~" Jungkook asked while whining

"Jungkook I said I am bu---"

"Please..... "

Jungkook heard a sign from taehyung in defeat.

"Fine."

"I'll pick you up at two... Bye. "

Jungkook chuckled and hung up the call when taehyung hummed. Jungkook turned around and he smile seeing hyesun standing in front of the bedroom door.

"Juni? Please come in. " Jungkook said as he walks inside his room from the balcony.. Hyesun walks slowly towards Jungkook but suddenly hugged him.

"Juni? What's wrong? " Jungkook asked as his eyes widen when he pulled away and found hyesun crying.

"Juni come here. " Jungkook made   hyesun sit on the couch and he sat beside her "Tell me what happened?" Jungkook asked wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"I-I a-am scared" Hyesun mumbles and started to cry again.

"Why juni? I am here just tell me what happened? " Jungkook asked desperately almost having tears in his eyes..

Jungkook saw hyesun crying like this after so many years.. Last time he saw hywsun crying for him when he accidentally fall from the balcony...

Jungkook was lucky that there was a trampoline downstairs because Jungkook used to play with it... Hyesun and the other got so scared... Hyesun even cried because Jungkook was only seven years old.

"Please tell me juni. " Jungkook asked cupping hyesuns face who finally looks up at him.

"S-She is b-back" Hyesun said trembling pointing out of the balcony.

"Who is back juni please tell me clearly. " Jungkook started to get desperate because of hyesuns condition.

"That women, s-she came back to take revenge from me" Hyesun said while sobbing to Jungkook who narrows his brows.

"Who? "

"Jihyun" Hyesun whispers looking away from Jungkook who heard this name before "She will end me and my career. "

"What's your mothers name? " Jungkook asked to taehyung who sat inside the car with him.

"You can write aunt only. ' taehyung said while wearing his seatbelt.. Jungkook is going to meet Jimin and yejin at taehyungs house. Jungkook bought some flowers for yejin and chocolates from Jimin when taehyung said he likes it.

" She's so beautiful like you.. It feels bad if I call a gorgeous women aunt. " Jungkook said with frown making taehyung shake his head.

"It's jihyun. " Taehyung said and looked away.. Jungkook chuckled and wrote her name on the card.

"But why will she? " Jungkook asked one hands cupping his juni's face and the other grabbing her hands tightly.

"You won't get me wrong like she did right? " Hyesun asked making Jungkook immediately shake his head.

"Alot of years ago, there was also a famous model named Jun Jihyun... We were best friends" Hyesun said and Jungkook listens carefully, though he have alot to ask.

"One day I saw her having....having d-drugs. " Hyesun said making jungkooks eyes widen "There was not only me but also our another friend... She didn't listen to me and ran towards the show host and told him everything. "