Chapter - 29

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

The whole day goes normal... Taehyung and jungkook had lunch outside and did some shoppings for their families.. Taehyung said jungkook can cut the amount he used for shopping from his salary but jungkook refused it and told him to take it as a small gift for taehyungs family.

The day makes taehyung tired so they decided to order their dinner in their room... With those curtains in between them, they falls asleep.

The next morning, they went to Mr. Jays office and tells him that they don't agree with the offer.. Yes Mr. Jay tried to convince Jungkook but at last couldn't..

Jungkook knew that he will easily fall on Mr. Jays trap and so he did.. Jungkook is so thankful to taehyung who takes care of the situation and get successful to deny the offer.

They got out of the building and sat inside the car Jungkook and taehyung booked for 3 days yesterday.

"I'll inform appa about the deal cancelling. " Jungkook said when they enter the hotel.. Taehyung nodded and went inside the room first.

"Hey appa."

"Hi kid... So was the meeting successful? " Jungkook siged and sat on the couch near the main door or the hotel entrance.

"No appa.. Actually, I denied the offer"

"But why? "

Jungkook took jaewook everything about what Mr. Jay said and what he will do next.. Jungkook even said that taehyung made him realize that this collaboration with effect his company so much.

"I'm so proud of taehyung... That kid told you the right thing jungkook... "

"Yes appa. " Jungkook smiled thinking about taehyung.

"So when you both are coming back home? "

"The work is done so we will come tomorrow. "

"That's great... I'll tell your eomma.. Why don't you bring taehyung with you? "

"I don't think I should because he will be tired and maybe missing his family. "

"Wow!! My son is becoming responsible... Taehyung is doing some magics on you" Jaewook said with a chuckle making Jungkook did the same.

"It's nothing like that appa. "

"Okay okay, take some rest.. If you wanna stay there for some more days, you both can.. If you want money then let me knows okay? "

"Okay appa bye.. " Jungkook hung up the call after jaewook replied and goes towards his room.

________

"Juni." Hyesun turned around when jihyo called her from the back.

"Hey darling.. How are you? " Hyesun asked cupping jihyos face who pouted "Missing jungkook? "

"No juni. " Jihyo blushed which makes hyesun chuckle.

"Why don't you call him? " Hyesun said as they sat on the bed. Jihyo signed and shakes his head.

"He isn't picking up my calls.. I am missing him but I'm a bit worried. " Jihyo said looking away from hyesun who narrows her brows.

"About what jihyo? " Hyesun asked making jihyo sign and look at her.

"About gook and his secretary... We know that taehyung is gooks secretary but the public and the media's thinks that their something going on between them..." Jihyo stops and smirks when hyesun looked away thinking about what she said.