Chapter - 14

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Today's breakfast was so tasty eomma" Moonbyul said sitting on the couch with her mom and other family members..

"Yeah because waffles are your favourite moon" Hyesun said with a chuckle making moonbyul giggle cutely "I have something to discuss with you all. "

"What is it? " Yejin asked sitting beside jaewook who smiled and wrapped his hands around her shoulder..

"Actually I was thinking that we all are busy and having so much stress... So I wanted to have a small party at home.. Just with some close friends.. What do you guys think? " Hyesun said sipping her juice.. Jaewook nodded and looked at jungkook.

"That's a great idea.. " Yejin said excitedly..

"So we will through a get together party tomorrow. You kids can call all your friends as well. " Jaewook said making moonbyul and jungkook smile widely as Yoongi just smiled and nodded "and jungkook" Jungkook looked at jaewook who called him "Ask you assistant to come with his family as well.. He is really a nice and handsome guy.. You all should meet him. "

"He is nice" Yoongi mumbles looking at jaewook.. Jungkook raised his brows at Yoongi and then looked at jaewook.

"Yoongi hyung doesn't like every people... Don't know what this taehyung did to him. "

"Okay then, I'm leaving now guy. " Jungkook gets up and from the couch and walks out of his house..

________

Jungkook entered the cabin finding taehyung already sitting in his desk. Taehyung looks up and smiled when he saw jungkook.

"Good morning sir. " Taehyung bowed to jungkook with a smile..

"Good morning" Jungkook said in amusement and sat on his desk still eyes on taehyung. "What's my schedule for today? "

"There's nothing to do sir.." Taehyung said by not checking the tab.

"Then what are you doing? "

"Actually I'm preparing the presentation for next week's meeting. " Taehyung said making jungkook nod.. Taehyung smiled and started to do his work again.

"Taehyung" Taehyung looked up when jungkook walks towards him.. Taehyung got up from the chair eyes on jungkook.

"Tomorrow we have a family get to getting party" Jungkook said making taehyung nod "So my appa wants you and family to come as well. "

Taehyung smiled and bites his lips.

"Thank you so much for inviting us sir but we have some important work to do tomorrow. " Taehyung said nervously trying to be as calm as he can. Jungkook nodded and looks away.

"Umm, when you have your important work? " Jungkook asked awkwardly now looking up at taehyung.

"Between 12 to maybe 4"

"Thats great then" Taehyung startled when jungkook immediately said "I mean, the party is after 7 so you guys can come. "

Taehyung was about to say something but stopped when jungkook got a call.. He took out his phone finding yejin calling.

"Hey eomma"

"Hey baby, sorry to disturb you but can you please go to Groki shop and get the dress I ordered a month ago? "

"Of course I can eomma. "

"Actually I can go but I have to help hyesun pack her stuffs" Yejin said making jungkook narrows his brows.

"Pack stuffs? Where is juni going? "

"Oh yeah sorry i forgot to tell you... Your joni gave us the idea of throughing a party but now she had to go Japan for a fashion show... She tried to cancel but they said she'll be the show stopper so.. "

"Hmm so party is cancelled? " Jungkook said walking back to his desk..

"No, we already invite the guests and moon and Yoongi called their friends... She said it'll be awkward to tell the guests that the party is cancelled so we will do the party.. " Yejin said making jungkook nod though she can't see him "Did you ask your assistant to come to the party with his family? " Jungkook looked at taehyung when she asked.

"Yes eomma, but he said they can't come because of some important work. "

"Please give him the call. " Jungkook called taehyung who looked up and walks towards him.. Jungkook gave his phone to taehyung who nervously placed it against his ear.

"Hello mam"

"Hello sweetheart, I wanted to invite you for the party tomorrow with your family... I won't force you but please do try to come because this party is to reduce stress and enjoy some moments with family and friends. I hope you understand taehyung. "

Taehyung signed biting his lips as he looks at Jungkook who is looking at him as he leaned back on his chair.

"I will try my best mam. Thank you for inviting us. "

"Ayy, no need to thank.. We all are family.. Okay then, I'm hanging up... Bye sweety. "

"Bye mam. " Taehyung looked at the phone screen and got it to jungkook back.

"Sometimes I don't feel like you are secretary. " Jungkook said making taehyung narrows his brows "Because you listen to others more than me. "

"It's because other knows how to talk properly... And in your case you need to know to treat your assistant. " Taehyung smiled innocently and walks back to his desk.. Jungkooks mouth widen as he saw taehyungs each moves.

Jungkook immediately got up from the chair and ran to taehyung as he stopped his by grabbing his wrist.

Taehyung looks at his hands and then back at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and leaned to taehyungs ears.

"How do you want me to treat you? " Jungkook whispers, lips slightly touching taehyungs ear. Taehyung gulps as he tries to get away from jungkooks grip but couldn't..

"You were like this to james as well? " Taehyung narrows his brows when he asked.. Jungkook chuckles pulling away from taehyung and left his hands..

"No, because he is married. " Jungkook winked with a smirk before leaving taehyung all confused and flustered.

________________________________

Thank you for reading guys

We are not seven with you~~~😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Todays concert was soooooooo goodddddd oh my gawdddddddd...

Filter was sooooooooo hottt.
And rm, jhope, sugar during 'UGH' oh my god😭😭😭😭😭
Taehyung with the beautiful baby😭😭😭😭😭😭
'On' 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm dead