Chapter - 55

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung sat on the couch hands on his head.. Jimin gave taehyung a cup of tea and sat beside him.

"So what now? " Jimin asked taking a sip of his tea..

"Mom slept right? " Taehyung asked making Jimin slowly nod "Mom had to face alot of problems because of aunt hyesun.. "

"Hmm, will you tell jungkook about it? " Jimin asked looking at taehyung who immediately shakes his head.

"I wont because he's not gonna believe me.. It's obvious Jimin, he will trust his aunt more than our mom. " Taehyung said and signed.

"But that doesn't mean, I will take this situation lightly.. what she did wasn't forgivable at all.. " Taehyung said making Jimin nod.

"What are you gonna do now? " Jimin asked

"I can't prove what happened is the past was her fault but at least before leaving Seoul, I will make jungkook believe that we are innocent.. " Taehyung whispers to Jimin who smiled and hugged him..

"I am here for you tae... Let me know what if I can do something. " Taehyung smiled and hugged Jimin more tightly.

___________

Jungkook sat on the couch will his friend on the night club..

"I'll go order some drinks. " Jungkooks friend said and got up when jungkook nodded.

After a moment the boy came and they started to drink... Jungkook kept drinking even when his friend tried to stop him.

"Jungkook, man you better stop. " Jungkooks friend said with chuckle making Jungkook giggle.

"I won't stop today... But there's something missing. " Jungkook said cutely tapping his cheeks looking up.

"I know what it is. " Jungkooks friend said wiggling his brows.. He points towards the place were so many girls are dancing.

"No No!! " Jungkook shakes his head looking away "I know whom I want right now. "

Jungkook mumbles and gets up from the couch almost stripping..

"Hey where are you going ? " Jungkooks friend asked grabbing Jungkook who jerked away his hands.

"Leave me. " Jungkook said and leaves the club.. Jungkooks friend rubbed his temple and dialed yoongis number.

"Hyung, Jungkook leaves the club and he is drunk right now.. "

"What? Why you didn't stop him? "

"I tried hyung but he ran away.. He said he is going to meet someone. "

Jungkooks friend said this and Yoongi knew where jungkook must be right now.

"Okay, I know here he is.. Don't worry.. He'll be safe"

"Okay hyung. "

__________

Taehyung signed as he started to clean the counter.. He worked late night because of some more money.. Jimin did tried to convince taehyung that he will work too but taehyung denied because they can't let jihyun live alone at home.

Taehyung cleans his hands and dried it with tissues.. He heard bell rings and he looked towards the door.

"The shop is clo---" Taehyung was about to say but stopped when he found jungkook standing leaning on the door..