Chapter - 44

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung walks out of the room at night when he heard noices from the hall.. He narrows his brows finding all the lights on..

He peeked downstairs and saw jimin and jihyun sitting on the couch mumbling something.. Taehyung signed as he walks downstairs.

"Why you guys are awake? " Taehyung asked making jihyun and jimin startled "What? "

"Hey taetae. " Jimin said nervously, trying to smile "Come here. " Jimin grabbed taehyungs arms making him sit on the couch.

Jimin gestures jihyo to go to the kitchen.. Jihyun nodded slowly and got up from the couch.

"Where is she going? " Taehyung asked looking at jihyun and then at Jimin.

"You ask too many questions. " Jimin said trying to act that he's getting annoyed..

"You-----"

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.... " Taehyung looked towards the kitchen finding jihyun coming with a cake  "Happy birthday dear baby taetae.. Happy birthday to you. "

Taehyung got up from the couch with a smile.. Jimin also sang with their mother while patting taehyungs back.

"Blow the candle fast. " Jihyun said making blow the candles.. Jihyun puts down the cake and hugged taehyung tightly.

"Happy birthday my baby son. May you achieve all the goals you have. " Jihyun pecked taehyungs forehead..

"Happy birthday little brother. " Taehyung turned towards Jimin who said and hugged him.

Taehyung cuts the came and feeds his mom and brother.. Jimin slowly took some cream on his finger and applies it on taehyungs skin.. Taehyung immediately turns towards jimin, hands on his cheeks.

"Jimin." Taehyung screamed taking some cream and run behind Jimin.

"Oh you boys. " Jihyun shakes her head with a chuckle and sat on the couch.

________

"Give me the scissor Jimin. " Jihyun said making Jimin nod and gave it to her.

"No need to do any decorations mom.." Taehyung said walking down stairs.. He stood up in front of jihyun and Jimin who is decorating the house.

"Why? Jungkooks family is coming... What they will think about us? " Jihyun said not looking at taehyung.. Taehyung signed and shakes his head as he walks towards the couch.

"Did you bring the cake Jimin? " Jihyun asked to Jimin who nodded. "I'm going to cook, you come here and stick these balloons. "

Taehyung texted jungkook and asked when they are gonna come.. Jungkook saw it and said they'll be there after four to five hours.

Jungkook looked from his phone while biting his lips.

"Juni." Jungkook called hyesun who now looked at him with a smile "Actually, taehyung and his family called us to their house. It's taehyungs today thats why. "

Jungkook said immediately and gulps when he found hyesuns smile fading away.

"That's great... What should we buy for him? Why you didn't tell us earlier. " Moonbyul said munching her cookies as he joins them "Tell me what he likes? "

"I-I... " Jungkook wanted to say but he can't because of the way hyesun is looking at him.

"I told you about them jungkook... Why can't you understand? " Hyesun asked getting up from the couch with makes jungkook got up too.

"J-Juni---"

"You don't care about my feelings right? You only care about the guy  who came just some days ago. " Hyesun said angrily but with some upset tone..

"No juni it's not like that.. You are misunderstanding me. " Jungkook said as he walks towards hyesun who backed away.

"I knew it... I said they came to take revenge from me and that taehyung started it.. He did take you away from me and slowly will make my family against me.. " Hyesun yelled still taking her steps back.

"Eomma you are thinking too much. " Moonbyul said walking towards her but she gestures her to stop.

"You were against me from the beginning... Taehyung did his magic to you and jungkook already... " Hyesun said as tears started to flow from her eyes "Go to his party but after that, I will he no longer your juni. "

"Juni? " Jungkook called hyesun who walks towards the stairs.. She took a step forward but she slips and fall on the ground "Juni.".

Jungkook screamed and ran towards hyesun who fainted..

" Take her inside the room.. I'll call the doctor. " Yoongi said helping jungkook to carry hyesun and ran inside the room

________

"Call jungkook taehyung... When they will come? " Jimin said narrowing his brows.. They are waiting for more than two hours and jungkook didn't call or text..

"I'll call him. " Taehyung said and walks inside his room.. He dialed jungkooks number and called him.

He tried for so many times but jungkook didn't pick up the calls.. He signed and sat on the bed because he don't have anyone's number.

"He must be busy. " Taehyung mumbles and walks down stairs.

"What happened? " Jihyun asked when taehyung sat on the bed looking sad.

"He didn't pick the calls.. He must be busy mom.. Let's cut the cake. " Taehyung said with fake smile.. Jimin and jihyun knew that taehyung is sad but they smiled to make taehyung cheered up.

"Let's cut your favorite strawberry cake. " Jihyun ran towards the kitchen to get the cake.

After some moments, james also joined them with his wife.

________

Jungkook bites his lips when he saw fifty missed calls of taehyung.. He was with hyesun in her room for the whole time until she falls asleep...

Jungkooks phone was outside and it was on silent.. He signed and he was going to call taehyung.

"Gook? " Jungkook turned around finding jihyo walking towards him " You should he with juni... What are you doing here? "

"She is sleeping right now so I thought---"

"You thought to meet the person because of whom your juni is in condition? What happened to you gook? " Jihyo said almost yelling at jungkook "That taehyung, he will pay for it"

"Don't talk rubish jihyo.. I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you will cross your limits again. " Jungkook said interrupting jihyo who gulps "I don't to learn how to love my family from you.. I love juni more than anything. "

Jungkook said and walks towards hyesun room.. Jihyo signed and smirked.

"You are superb juni.. " Jihyo chuckles and followed jungkook.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading

Love y'all

I see no difference😨

I see no difference
😨