Chapter - 58

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Juni, you think that middle class taehyung will again come close to gook? " Jihyo asked munching her popcorn sitting with hyesun inside her room while sitting on the bed watching movies.

"Jungkook really loves me... I don't think after knowing their intentions, he will let taehyung even talk to him. " Hyesun said looking at his lap.

"Taehyungs mom is so cruel and mean.. You tried to help her and instead of appreciating, she blamed it all on you? " Jihyo said and shakes his head.

"What can I say? She was my best friend so I let her think whatever she wants... At least she was saved. " Hyesun said and got up from the bed "Please excuse me, I have to call someone. "

"Of course juni. " Hyesun smiled and leaved when jihyo said "What a terrible liar you are juni. " Jihyo smirked getting up from the bed and walks towards the large window.

"You think I am fool like everyone? " Jihyo chuckles crossing her arms on her chest.

"Yes I reached the cafe you said.. But doesn't this cafe looks cheap? " Jihyo said cringing her nose looking at the cafe..

"Fine, I'll wait.. " Jihyo said and was about to enter but stopped when she heard.

"Jimin please don't... This is not the right time. " Jihyo narrows her brows hearing a familiar voice

"Taehyung? " Jihyo said and slowly peeked inside the cafe finding yoongi and moonbyul sitting with taehyung and jimin.

"Aunt hyesun had a crush on our father who loved mom... One day in front of aunt hyesun, dad proposed mom and she accepted... It made aunt hyesun angry and she planned to spoil our moms reputation... " Jimin said making jihyos eyes widen.

"She hides a pack of drugs inside moms bag in a party and informed the police that she take drugs.. The policed arrested her immediately but thank god dad still believed mom so he took her out and we leaved seoul.. " Jimin continued... Jihyos mouth widen as she walks away from the entrance..

"So this is the actual truth? " Jihyo whispers and chuckled "I thought I am the only one who knows how to fight for love, but I didn't know juni is just like me. "

"Now that I know the actual truth..... I will use it for myself."

_________

Taehyung came back to the counter after serving some customers their orders.. Jimin gave the chefs the next order and walks towards taehyung who looks tired.

"Take a seat for a moment tae... I will do this. " Jimin said taking the tray from him but taehyung grabbed it tightly.

"Its my job Jimin... I have to do this. " Taehyung whispers with a tired smile..

"Two croissant? " Jimin was about to say but the chef screamed from inside the kitchen

"I'll go get them. " Taehyung said and ran towards the chef making jimin shake his head.

Taehyung came back and looks for jimin but didn't find him.

"Tae, " Taehyung turned around when someone patted his shoulder "Boss sent him outside to bring something.. "

"But why Jimin? " Taehyung asked to the guy.

"There's wasn't anyone available and Jimin also agreed. " The guy said and leaves.. Taehyung signed and grabbed his phone to call jimin but before he can, he got a call from jungkook.