Chapter - 21

Hey guys

First of all, thank you so much for 1k reads on this book.. I wasn't sure about this book but you guys made me keep on writing.. Love y'all so much

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook leaned on the windshield looking at the sky. Taehyung just decided to stood on the floor.

"When I was finding a secretary, james told me about you.. He said that there's a person came from ulsan who is finding a job immediately. " Taehyung turns his head towards Jungkook who said without looking at him "Why you came here taehyung? "

Taehyung gulps as he looks away with a sign.. Jungkook understood and nodded.

"It's okay if you are unco----"

"I borned in Seoul... My dad and mom lived here years ago.. My mom was a famous model back then.. But I don't know what happened to her which makes us transfer to Ulsan.. " Taehyung said narrowing his brows, back facing Jungkook who is looking at him.

"I was little when my dad passed away.. My mom was so alone at that time.. Jimin and I always tried to stay with her... Make her not feel alone.. " Taehyung said and looked infront of him with a sign.

"But whatever happened with her now became a trauma... Mum always had nighmares or panic attacks.. Sometime she even started to hurt herself.. " As Jungkook heard it he stood up properly.

"We always told her to see the doctor but she always refuses.. After that she started to wake up crying and screaming in the morning.. " Taehyung said and turns towards Jungkook who's eyes are soft on him.

"So we decided to take her to the psychiatrist.. But the doctor said that the treatment he needed wasn't available there.. He told us to come here for the treatment. "

"Did you mom agree? " Jungkook asked curiously making taehyung shake his head.

"We didn't tell her about this. When we reached here she got to know this.. She was angry before but hearing the reason why we took here here, she calms herself. The treatment is for maybe three to four months and mom said we will leave as soon as the treatment ends" Taehyung said with a smile but it immediately faded when he looked at Jungkook.

"S-So it means, you will leave? " Jungkook asked without blinking as he looks at taehyung who looked away.

"Yeah" Taehyung bites his lips doesn't dare to look at jungkooks eyes which is scaring him.. Not in a scary way.

Jungkook nodded slowly now looking on his lap.. Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook who is in his own thoughts.

"So it means I have to find a new secretary again? " Jungkook said glaring at taehyung who signed in relief letting out a chuckle.

"Yes you have to. But I don't think you will get a secretary like me. " Taehyung said now completely turning towards Jungkook who raised his brows getting down from the car.

"This is the first time you have said something which is absolutely correct Mr. Soon be gone secretary" Jungkook giggle backing away from taehyung as he sits inside the car. Taehyung narrows his brows as he follows him inside.

"What do you mean soon to be gone? " Taehyung looked at Jungkook who chuckled looking at him.

"Seatbelt" Taehyung looks at the seat belt jungkook pointed with a smile.. Taehyung wears the belt glaring at Jungkook who smirked as he looked away.

Taehyung feels so nervous and weird because he knows these smiles and giggles are fake.. But why, why Jungkook started to act like this suddenly...