Chapter - 48

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung sat on the bed with sign... He rubbed his forehead because of frustration.. He heard a knock on the door and he slowly said come in..

"I bought your favorite strawberry shake. " Jimin said closing the door and he walks towards taehyung who didn't look at him "Why it's so chilling here? "
Jimin raised his brows when he saw the AC on 16° in the time of winter..

"Are you made taehyung? " Jimin immediately took the remote and turned off the AC "Hey what's wrong? " Jimin asked sitting beside taehyung who closed his eyes.

"Everything is wrong jimin. " Taehyung whispers as he hugged Jimin who patted his head.

"Tell me what happened? "

Taehyung told Jimin how jungkook acted with him that day... He told Jimin the reason why jungkook didn't came on his birthday... Taehyung said jihyo just called him outside the house to tell him the real reason behind it..

"It's impossible taehyung... How can you believe her? " Jimin said getting up from the bed following by taehyung.

"I didn't believe her at all Jimin.. But I can't just ignore it.. What she said sounds true but that truth wasn't all.. There must be something else. " Taehyung said looking out the window "Something very big. "

"And about jungkook? She said he knows everything and now he will keep eyes on you. " Jimin said turning taehyung around who looked on the floor.

"I don't know Jimin... If what she said is true then.... " Taehyung gulps closing his eyes "...then he is doing right... If I would be in his place then I will do the same.. If someone have hurt my mom, then I won't spare them either. "

Jimin signed patting taehyungs arms.l before leaving.

"I am not as innocent as I look jihyo... I know what you and your juni are up too.. " Taehyung opened the window and bites his lips "..and I will find it out soon. "

________

"Where are going taehyung? " Jimin asked when taehyung was about to leave the house "You aren't going to office? "

"I will, but before that I have go somewhere. " Taehyung said leaves before waiting for Jimin to reply.

He sat inside the car moonbyul sent... He reached Jeon's mention after some moments and taehyung signed is relief finding moonbyul standing outside.

"Taehyung." Moonbyul ran towards taehyung and hugged her lightly "I was waiting for.. Come inside. "

They enters the mansion and taehyung looks at moonbyul.

"I heard jungkooks juni is not well.. Can I meet her first? " Taehyung asked hesitately.. Moonbyul smiled and immediately nodded.

"She's inside her room.. " Moonbyul took taehyung towards hyesuns room "You can go inside "
Taehyung nodded and moonbyul leaves.. Taehyung took a deep breath before entering the room..

"Moon i---" Hyesun stopped as she turned around and find taehyung standing with a blank look on his face "What are you doing here? "

"I came to met you... How are you? " Taehyung asked with a small fake smile.. Hyesun looked outside the door and then at taehyung.

"You came to kill me right? I knew what you kims family are up too. " Hyesun said almost yelling..

"Oh please, keep your acting to yourself... It won't work with me. " Taehyung closed the door and walks towards her.