Chapter-37

Hey everyone

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Juni, what should we do now? " Hyesun signed as she leaned back on the couch.. They are meeting at a coffee shop because they can't discuss about it in front of any people's they know.

"I gave the guard enough money to leave the country... Jungkook or the police can't catch him. " Hyesun said sipping her coffee calmly.

"I know that juni..... I'm talking about gook and me.. After coming from the police station, he yelled at me and didn't talk... It's been three days. " Jihyo pouted as he said... Hyesun shakes his head and sat properly.

"Darling, he's your childhood friend... You know how to make him forgive you and what makes him happy the most. " Hyesun said while smiling that jihyo..

"Of course I know, but he isn't picking up my calls or replying to my texts.. "

"Let's go home with me. " Hyesun said and was about to get up but jihyo stopped her.

"Juni, you didn't tell about the man we hired to steal the company's money. " Jihyo said making hyesun sign "What if the police find him? Juni, he will expose u---"

"This will never happen... " Hyesun inturrupts jihyo who bites her lips "To return back jungkooks money, I have a plan and now I need your help. "

"Just tell me juni. " Jihyo asked desperately.

"To regain jungkooks trust you have to prove that you care for him and his family. " Hyesun said looking at the coffee mug in front of her.

"I do juni... Tell me what I have to do. " Jihyo asked making hyesun look at her... Hyesun smirked and told jihyo what to do.

__________

"I told you not to come for work today. " Jungkook said he saw taehyung entering the cabin.

"It's okay sir... I'm totally fine. " Taehyung said with a smile and walks towards his desk.. Jungkook signed and ran towards taehyung, stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I told you not to call me sir. " Jungkook said wrapping his hands around taehyungs waist.

"But we inside the office. " Taehyung said with a small smile.. Jungkook stares at taehyung and pulled his closer.

"But no one is here except me.. " Jungkook whispers as he leans forward.. Taehyung closed his eyes so did Jungkook.. Taehyung flinched when someone knocked on the door

"Sir, Mr. T----"

"Tell him to wait. " Jungkook yelled opening his eyes staring at taehyung who gulps.

"But Jungkook, we can't let him wai----"

"I don't care.This time...... " Jungkook said tightening his grip on taehyungs waist who breathes heavily "...no one can stop me"

With that Jungkook leaned and ends the distance between them.. Taehyungs small fist rests on Jungkooks chest who is kissing him like theirs no tomorrow.

Taehyung never felt this much special and safe like he is doing in jungkooks arms.. Jungkook did tighten his grip but its still feels so soft..

Jungkook slowly made taehyung sit on his desk without breaking the kiss.. Taehyung tried to pull away but couldn't because Jungkook can't stop himself.

Jungkook can't stop because taehyungs lips are so soft just like he expected.. It makes him want more.. Taehyung slowly pushed Jungkook a little harder than before when they heard another knock.

"We have to go now..." Taehyung whispers cupping Jungkook face who was about to kiss again but taehyung covers jungkooks lips with his palm "Let's go. "

Jungkook sighed with a frown and pulled away making taehyung stand on the floor.

_________

"We tried to find him Mr. Jeon even we posted his pictures all over the city and gave it to other cities of Korea. " The officers said to Jaewook and Yoongi who signed.

"What about the guy who officially steals the money from the safe? " Moonbyul asked making the officer shake his head.

"In that footage, we can only see his back... From head to toe, everything is covering. " The officer said.

"How about we find that guy from his clothes brand? " They turned around and find Jungkook walking towards them.

"You came early? " Jaewook asked getting up from the couch with everyone.

"We finished the work and I thought taehyung should be with his family... " Jungkook said making jaewook nod.

"You are right Mr. Jeon but it's too dark to find the brands name. " The officers said walking towards Jungkook.

"Enhance the video from any professional... I know we will get clues from it. " Yoongi asked and the officer nodded.

"Okay then, I'll take my leave. " The officer said and was about to leave but they heard someone screaming from outside.

"GOOK!!! "

They ran out of the house finding jihyo grabbing a guys collar who is trying to run away.

"Come here fast. " Jihyo screams again and Jungkook ran towards them ans grabs his by his collar "I saw him staring at the house..  I saw him five days ago too. "

"Who are you? " Jungkook asked making the guy flinch.

"I'll talk him with me.. Constable" The officers gestures the constables to arrest the guy who keeps trying to ran away..

"I'll go with him. " Jungkook said and ran towards his car following by Yoongi.

Jihyo signed and smirked looking at hyesun who shows a thumbs up at her from the balcony.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all

Happy jake day

Happy jake day... 🥳🥳🥳