Chapter - 52

Heyoo

Forgive me for the mistakes please

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung turns around and was about to go inside the staff room, but the owner stopped him.

"Taehyung, you are new here right? " The owner said making taehyung nod "So go ahead take your first order from the table number twelve.."

Taehyung gulps as he looks at Jimin who also looked at him.

"Let's see, what you learned from your brother. " The owner said patting taehyungs arms.

"Excuse me. " Mr. Tong called taehyung by pointing at him..

"It's your test. " The owner chuckles and leaves.. Taehyung signed and walks towards the customer.

"You took so long to come. " Mr. Tong said firmly but the chuckled "Anyways, four cappuccino please. "

Taehyung nodded and immediately leaves because he was feeling jungkook eyes on him.

After a moment taehyung placed the cups on the tray and pushed it towards Jimin who narrows his brows.

"Please serve it jiminie. " Taehyung said almost whining to Jimin who signed.

"It's your test taehyung and I have to cut these cakes into pieces. " Jimin said and looked away.. Taehyung huffs and started to walk towards the customer after glaring at Jimin.

"Oh finally. " Yoongi said when taehyung came and started to serve their cups on the table..

Taehyung served a cup in front of jungkook who looked at taehyung for a moment before looking at the cup again.. Taehyung served Mr. Tong who kept staring at him while a small smile of lust.

Taehyung placed some tissues on the table and was about to leave but Mr. Tong suddenly grabbed his wrist making taehyung gasp.

"You are so beautiful... Can we exchange numbers? " Mr. Tong said making taehyung raise his brows "Or can we go meet privately somewhere? "

"You----"

Taehyung and the others flinch when jungkook suddenly slammed his hands on the table and got up... Yoongi and Mr. Tong got up too..

"I thought I am collabing with a company whose owner knows how to respect people others... But unfortunately, I was going to collab with someone who is cheap and disgusting. "

Jungkook said sternly to Mr. Tong who chuckles.

"Why it bothers you Mr. Jeon? Who is he to you? " Mr. Tong said again was going to grab taehyung who backed away and jungkook immediately grabbed Mr. Tongs collar.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch him. " Jungkook said eyes turning red in anger.. Yoongi gulps looking at taehyung and then at jungkook.

"Jungkook let him go. " Yoongi said to jungkook pulling him away from Mr. Tong who is glaring at Yoongi.

"Leave now. " Yoongi said to Mr. Tong who angrily leaves "Jungk---"

"You go home. " Jungkook said interrupting Yoongi and gave him the car keys "And you.... " Jungkook said looking at taehyung.

"Come with me. " Jungkook grabbed taehyungs wrist and dragged him out of the cafe.

"Leave me jungkook. " Taehyung yelled at jungkook who bring him to the backyard of the cafe "I said let me go. " Taehyung yelled again jerking away jungkooks hands.

"How dare you drag me here like that? " Taehyung said eyes on jungkook in anger.

"Don't you have a fucking mouth? When he was touching you, why you didn't say something? " Jungkook said making taehyung huffs.