Chapter - 6

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes please🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"You are blind" Taehyung yelled at the guy whose mouth widen as he took a step forward.

"You came and bumped into me" The guy yelled just like taehyung who huffs

"You weren't looking straight Mr, I was talking to the receptionist and when I turned around you suddenly appeared behind me" Taehyung said trying to calm down himself because he realized it's a hospital "Without noticing that here's a lot of people you came running "

"Wait, wait why the hell I am listening to your lecture" The guy said with a chuckle "I came here to see someone, you suddenly came in front of me"

"What? " Taehyung narrows his brows and rubbed his temple.

"Now I get" Taehyung looks at the guy who nods realizing "You did it intentionally because I am...I am hot" Taehyung frowns as the guy said proudly..

"Hot? " Taehyung asks as he looked at the guy from head to toe and chuckles "I can't see that"

"Y-You mean I'm not hot? " The guy asked showing his anger but inside he felt embarrassed.. Taehyung shakes his head and took the second form from the floor..

"But instead, you look like a lunatic" The guy covered his cheeks with his palm in shock..

Taehyung looked at the guy for a moment before leaving the hospital..

"No one ever told me that" The guys stomps his feet and goes towards the receptionist "Excuse me, a girl came here? "

"Alot of girls comes here sir... Whom are you talking about? " The receptionist asked the guys leaning forward.

"Yeah you are right.. A girl wearing a pink jeans with black shirt.. She said her finger is ble---"

"Oh that girl" The receptionist said boringly to jungkook who narrows his brows "she's in room number 103"

The guy thanked the receptionist and ran towards the room.. He opened the door and heard loud screaming and crying noices of that girl.

"Jihyo? " The guy ran inside as jihyo looked at him and cried more..

"Look jungkook, I was trying to make someone with a needle but it accidentally touches my finger and startes to bleed" Jihyo said making jungkook sign and slap his head.

"Have you lost your mind? I thought something serious happened jihyo" Jungkook said shaking his head.. Jihyo looked at Jungkook and narrows her brows..

"What you mean? It's serious Gook, it was bleeding so much" Jihyo said desperate and suddenly gasps when the nurse covered the bandage on her finger "It's nothing serious right? Do I have to take medicines now? Or are you going to admit me here? "

"No mam, it's completely fine.. You are okay" The nurse chuckled before leaving the room.

"Thank god, I was so scared" Jihyo said getting up from the chair with Jungkook who's shakes his head..

"We should leave now" Jungkook said making jihyo nod as they got out of the hospital.

"See you gook, good night" Jihyo waved at Jungkook who smiled and nodded..

"What the hell? First that stupid guy who called me a lunatic and now jihyo being herself... " Jungkook sat inside and drove off

_________

Taehyung walked inside the house cursing and mumbling something while rubbing his forehead..

"Taehyung? " Jihyun ran towards taehyung and removed his hands "are you okay? "

"I'm fine mom, it's just a guy accidentally bumped into me" Taehyung said sitting on the couch making jihyun shake her head..

"What happened tae? Did you see the doctor? " Jimin asked giving taehyung a glass of water.. Taehyung shakes his head as he drank..

"No Jimin, I talked to the receptionist and she said that we have to take an appointment so I took the form for tomorrow" Taehyung said giving his mom the form..

"It's from 11am to 6pm.. "

"That's great, I just want to leave this place as soon as possible" Jihyun said makinh making taehyung pat her hands..

"Yes mom"

"Okay now, go fresh yourself... Jimin ordered some food from the restaurant.. I'll go heat it up"

__________

Jungkook sat on his bed still narrowing his brows..

"How dare he? That dumbo called me a lunatic"

"Who dares to tell Jeon Jungkook the truth which no couldn't? " Jungkook signed and looks towards the door where his father is standing.

"Appa" Jungkook glared at jaewook before looking away.

"Oh come on kiddo, I was joking.. Tell me whom you met? " Jaewook asked wiggling his eyes brows.. Jungkook shakes his head and layed down on the bed.

"A guy appa, I actually accidentally bumped into him.. No no, the guy bumped into me" Jungkook said sitting on the bed again and crosses his arms.

"So what if you both bumped? You two can just apologize to each other and leave"

"Right appa, but that dumbo called me a blind, lunatic and even said" Jungkook clenched his fist thing about taehyung "said I am hot"

There was a silence for a moment before Jungkook heard his father laughing while kicking the floor.

"I hope you meet him again kook"

"Appa" Before Jungkook can say something jaewook laughed and left the room "I will kill that guys if I meet him next time"

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

💜💜💜💜💜

😭😭

OMFG? ?

O
M
F
G
?
?