Chapter - 41

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes as usual.

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook waited outside taehyungs house whom he called and informed that he came to pick him up...

After some minutes, taehyung came out of the house and smiled seeing Jungkook standing in front of the car leaning on it.

"Why you suddenly came to pick me up? " Taehyung asked when he reached Jungkook who is now properly standing.

"Why? Can't I come to pick up my boyfriend? " Jungkook said walking towards him.. Taehyung chuckles and nodded.

Jungkook smiled softly as he wrapped his hands around taehyungs waist who gasps by sudden action.

"W-What are you doing? " Taehyung asked placing his hands on Jungkook chest "Someone will see us Jungkook."

"You didn't tell your mom about us? " Jungkook asked as his hands roams around taehyungs back. Taehyung signed and looked away

"Jimin do know about us but, I didn't tell my mum yet.. " Taehyung said makinh making Jungkook nod slowly "I really don't know how to tell her.. She will ask me that after knowing that I won't be staying here, I am dating you. "

"How will say that we both don't know why we agreed for that... We know that it'll be not easy for us to end everything... " Taehyung said and looks at Jungkook who just intensely stares at him.

"Hmmm." Jungkook hummed pulling taehyung more closer. Jungkook eyes goes towards taehyungs lips and then at his eyes. "I love you. "

Taehyung wanted to reply but he doesn't know why Jungkook is acting strange today.. He looks more serious and kind of........upset.

"I love you too Jungkook but what happened? " Taehyung asked as he cups jungkooks face with his one hand. Jungkook closed his eyes and pecked taehyungs hand.

Jungkook signs as he looks at taehyung and didn't wait for moment before he leans and started to kiss taehyung whos eyes widen.

Taehyung taps Jungkooks shoulder to stop him but Jungkook didn't.. Jungkook slowly pinned taehyung on the car without breaking kiss. Jungkook stops but didn't lean back.

"We shouldn't be doing this here. " Taehyung whispers but couldn't stop Jungkook who started to kiss him again. Roaming his hands on taehyungs stomach who curls his hands on jungkooks arms.

"Jungkook." Taehyung almost moans when Jungkook kissed his cheeks and then started to lick his neck.

Jungkook pulls away but didn't back away from taehyung. Jungkook softly rests his head on taehyungs.

"What happened? Please tell me? " Taehyung asked because he knows Jungkook is disturbed by something or someone.

"I am falling for you more and more day by day taehyung. " Jungkook whispers looking at taehyung who gulps.

"I don't think it'll be good for us to continue our relationship because it'll....it'll hurt us more. " Jungkook  said without looking at taehyung.. Taehyung also looks away "We should end it right now. "

"I'm happy that you thought about it Jungkook... It'll be easy for both of us at the end. " Taehyung said with a smile though inside his heard is hurting.

"But I can't stay away from you. " Jungkook finally looks at taehyung who signed. They just keeps staring at each other and if makes taehyung confirm that something happened.

"Jungkook we---"

"We should leave now... We are getting late. " Jungkook said backing away completely from taehyung and walks towards his seat..

Taehyung closed his for a minute as he takes a deep breath before sitting inside the car.

__________

In the office, everything was silent.. Jungkook keeps his eyes on the computer screen the whole time and taehyung kept looking at Jungkook every minute.

"I'll bring you a coffee. " Taehyung said getting up from the chair.. He signed deeply when he gets out to the cabin..

He straight walks towards the coffee machine and started to pout come on the cup..

"Hey." Taehyung keeps himself calm as he turns over with a smile.

"Hi jihyo. " Taehyung said making jihyo chuckle.

"Well, I didn't came here to hii hello with you cheap people. " Jihyo said with a smirk which makes taehyung roll his eyes. "I came here to warn you. "

"Warn me? " Taehyung asked raising his brows..

"You started to date gook even when juni warned you to stay away from him... " Jihyo said in anger and taehyung huffs "She can just warn you taehyung... You don't know what I can do if you don't leave my gook alone. "

"Listen, this is the last time I am telling you this... Don't you dare you interfere between me and Jungkook... I will do whatever I want.. " Taehyung said sternly looking directly at her eyes "You tried to make our relationship brake after sending me to jail.. But look, nothing happened. "

"Sassy mouth huh? " Jihyo smirked slowly clapping her hands "Does gook know about this? "

"None of your business " Taehyung said as he turns around and take the cup to leave.

"Jungkook now knows everything about you. " Taehyung stopped when jihyo said from behind "He won't spare you... So leave if you want to stay safe. "

Jihyo said with a chuckle and leaves taehyung confused. He didn't turn back and walks straight towards the cabin

Taehyung gave the coffee to Jungkook who took it without looking at him.. Taehyungs gulps because he thought something happened to him but actually he is angry with taehyung and he doesn't know why.

Taehyung thought what jihyo meant by knowing everything about him.. Taehyung tells everything to Jungkook and so doesn't him..

Taehyung mind is messed up as he turns back and walks towards the desk.

He looks at Jungkook who is still looking at the computer screen.. He wants to ask what happened but it's not the right time.

_________

Working our is over and all the employees left... It's now 9 pm and taehyung and Jungkook is still working...

"You go home... " Taehyung turns his head towards Jungkook who talked after a whole day.

"What did I do wrong? " Jungkook  stopped typing when taehyung said in a low tone "Why are you behaving like this? "

Jungkook looks at taehyung who is already looking at him with sad eyes.. Jungkook looked away as he leans back on his chair.

"Fine, if you don't wanna talk.. I'll leave. " Taehyung said blankly as he gets up from the chair grabbing his phone..

Taehyung was expecting Jungkook to stop him but he didn't.. Taehyung walks out of the building and called a cab after so many days.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading

Don't kill me.