🩸Help🩸

(Jakes P.O.V.)

It was dark and cold. I was alone. I was so scared. I wanted my family. The people who changed my life for the better, but I couldn't move because of the amount of pain around my stomach. I wanted this to all be a bad dream, not reality. I was about to cry when I heard someone.

"Jake! Please wake up!"

Haliey? It sounds like she's crying, please don't cry Hailey. I don't want to see you sad, I want to see you happy and laughing, your the first person to really believe in me and everyone else in the music club to. I tried to move, but it was so painful. I needed to wake up.

(Haileys P.O.V.)

I was crying, trying to wake up Jake, he had protected us, but with consequences. I don't want him to die!

"Dont cry Hailey...."

I look down and see Jake cleaning the tears from my face, he looked so helpless and was shaking.

"Jake?" I ask

"Yes princess?"

"W-why?" I start crying even more

"Family protects eachother right?" He gives me a weak smile

I stare at him, he considered us as his family?

"Yeah....family protects eachother." I smile tears streaming down harder.

"W-wheres everybody else?" Jake looks to the side

"Me and Milly are right here"

Me and Jake look up to see Sean and Milly smiling while also crying, Sean had little streams, but Milly had streams as big as mine.

"Z-zander and L-luke are getting help" Milly said smiling although I could tell she wanted to have a breakdown

Jake relaxed a bit more while in my arms, I didn't know if this even reality anymore. I wish this could all be a bad dream...