Untitled Part 9

"How's your head?" Adam asked, as he took the cold compress from my hand.

"Much better." I said with a smile. The guilty feelings i was having about the forrest's previous events, seem to diminish every time Adam is near. Jake plays on my weaknesses, i know that now. "I think we should tell Diana." I blurted out, again.

"Tell Diana what?" Diana walked into the kitchen ringing her hair out with a towel.

"Did you just have a cold shower?" Jake asked as he walked into the room "Kinky." Diana scowled.

"Yes. Because there is no central heating, it was fine. At least i am clean." She said, looking Jake up and down. "Any way, what did you want to tell me?" I stood up from my chair, deciding that it should be Diana who sitting down not me. But she remained standing.

"Its just that Adam and I..." I began, bumbling like an idiot.

"We've been seeing each other." Adam stated, as he stood next to me taking my hand. Diana looked between us, before sighing deeply.

"I know." She said taking a seat.

"You do?" I asked, sounding surprised.

"Your not the most devious couple. And honestly I could see how you cringed when Jake would touch you. Your weren't fooling anyone." Diana ran a hand through her hair, untangling some of the nots.

"And your not upset?" I tried to keep my voice even as i sat down across from her.

"I'm upset that you two just didn't tell me. But i know why you didn't." Diana looked up at Adam giving him a soft smile. "I'm just glad that there aren't anymore secrets." I couldn't help but look at Jake, who was trying to avoid eye contact with me. He knew that i had felt the spark, and it pained me to think that if Adam hadn't intervened then something regrettable could have happened. I like Jake, it was undeniable. But i was falling in love with Adam.

"So anyone up for a boring board game?" Jake said as he walked over to the fireplace, dragging off a dusty box.

...

"And that will be $265, kind sir." Jake said as he placed the monopoly car back down in front of him. Adam looked down at his money.

"I think i'm a bit short." He said as he handed Jake the rest of his money.

"Here." I handed Adam a $100 note, to give to Jake.

"I don't think you are aloud to do that." Diana said with a smirk.

"I agree with her." Jake said pointing to Diana "I guess thats a forfeit then Adam." Adam furrowed his eyebrows at Jake.

"Mmm it seems that way." I took this opportunity to let out a fake yawn.

"Gosh is that the time, i'm exhausted. All this fake money and properties. Too much math." I said starting to pack up my money.

"I agree." Diana said, as she started to help.

"So does this mean i win?" Jake said slyly.

"If it makes you feel better about yourself then yes." Adam said, abruptly.

"It does." Jake smirked. It didn't take long to pack up the game. Diana disappeared to get ready for bed, and Adam had ventured out to get firewood. I had volunteered to join him, but he didn't want me to catch a cold. I was brushing my teeth when Jake entered and locked the door behind him.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked, after i had rinsed my mouth.

"Shhh" Jake said as he approached me, backing me up against the bathroom counter. "I need to talk to you."

"About?" I asked, trying to sound genuinely confused. My act was flawed.

"You know what." Jake said as he place his hands on either side of the counter, so i was trapped underneath him.

"There isn't anything to talk about Jake. It was a laps of judgment on my part. It meant nothing." I moved his arm aside and started to walk towards the door. Jake grabbed me, turning me around so my back was up against the wall.

"You can't say that what happened meant nothing. I felt your heart race as i kissed you" His voice had lowered now "I felt your desire as i unbuttoned your pants. I.." The sound of my hand contacting Jakes face echoed in the tiled bathroom.

"It meant nothing. Let it go Jake." I said sternly. Jake was rubbing his face, as he looked at me sadly.

"You haven't slept with Adam yet have you?" He asked rather bluntly.

"Why ask the question when you already know the answer Jake?"

"Because it means i still have time."

...

"The fire looks great Adam." I said as i sat down next to him, in front of it. The warmth of the fire was comforting, as the flames shadows danced across the walls. As if the realization that we were finally alone dawned on us, i grabbed Adam by the shirt pulling his lips to fine. The kiss turned urgent rather quickly as we removed each others tops. Slowly, he began to kiss down my torso as he fondled my left breast. When he reached the top of jeans, it was as though he ripped them off. Exposing my pink underwear. I pulled his lips back to mine as i straddled him. I ran my hands down his chest as, Adam's fingers undid my bra.

"I think.." I threw my head back as Adam brought his mouth to my breasts "We should..."

"Stop?" Adam asked as i returned my gaze to him.

"No." I placed another kiss on his lips. "I was going to say move." Adam looked at me questionably.

"What! I don't think that any of us really want to get splinters in our ass, from this wooden floor."