Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

y/n is in Gryffindor and is in the third year when the story begins

she has the same scar harry has but on the back of her neck

her Patronus is soon to be discovered ;)

her wand is fir wood with a phoenix feather core at 12 1/2 inches.

her friends consist of - Hermione, Ron, Harry, the Weasley twins and she will make many more friendships throughout the story.

if you have any questions about anything at all leave some comments below and I will answer whenever I get the chance.

she is a pureblood witch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALSO, the story will get better as it goes on so please be aware of that I promise the first chapter did move a little slow and may have been boring but it will get better as the story progresses.

I update a minimum of 3 times a week and if I'm for some reason not able to update I will be sure to let you all know of it.

if you have any suggestions or anything you want to see throughout this story let me know and I will definitely put it in the realm of possibilities :)

If there are any grammar/spelling mistakes I apologize once I finish five chapters I will heavily edit those five and that will continue with every five chapters.