My love

Twilights pov

I was in the crystal palace and I bumped into flash. "We need to stop bumping into each other like this," he said. I blushed, my cheeks were cherry red and I was hoping he didn't notice. Celestia said that I could bring my friends too so they're already asleep.

He had his helmet on so I couldn't see if he was blushing too. We were staying at the crystal palace because I had to help with all of the decorations for Cadences big ball. Flash is my official body guard so he watches me day and night. I went to my room and read the books that Princess Celestia gave me. I read until it was midnight and I fell asleep. Flash was knocking on my door but I didn't hear it that well because I was close to sleep. He kept on saying Twilight until he said enough and walked in. "Oh, she didn't answer because she was asleep." He put a bouquet of roses on my dresser. He left my room and went outside guarding it.

****
Flashes pov

It was morning and I was still guarding Twilights door when all of a sudden she ran to one of her friends room. The cowgirl came out running to everyone's room telling everyone that its important that they had to come into her room. They all ran to her room and were talking about things but I couldn't hear. I ran to the door and started guarding it because Twilight was in there and I think I like her. Twilight always talks about me but I try not to listen. She always talks about this other world with me in it I wonder how it was. Shining Armor came and told me that I could lay down and go to sleep and he could guard Applejack's room. I didn't really go to sleep I just went down stairs thinking of how special the other Flash Sentury was. I could tell that Twilight had a crush on the other Flash but that must mean that she has a crush on me too. Twilight came out of her room blushing when she saw me and I blushed while I smiled at her. For some reason, Twilight's brother doesn't really like me. It's probably because he knows I have a crush on Twilight.

******
Twilights pov

When I woke up, I saw a bouquet of flowers on my dresser. Immediately, I rushed to Applejacks room telling her to get the other ponies because I had something important to tell them. Apple Jack came in first then it went Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, then Fluttershy. "So what's so important you've got to tell us darling," Rarity said. "Well I have some news, someone left a bouquet of roses on my dresser while I was asleep." "Ooo looks like some pony has a secret admirer." "If it is I'm hoping that it's Flash because he's the only colt I like here."
"Well I don't mean to worry ya sugar cube but that ponies in the human world." "No I love them both actually." "How could you love them both there is only 1 choice and its one or the other," Rarity said. "Oh Rarity you should know why? Because they both have the same personalities and they're both the same ponies." "Why that's marvelous darling I can't believe that I didn't think of that." "I know, well thanks for coming you guys I'll see you later."

*******

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

So what do you think do you think Flash is trying to show her his feelings? What do you think is going to happen when she goes to the other world.

<3 you guys

Fan

Vote

Comment