Short chapter! Longer chapter will be posted later!
_________________________________________

Jennie stares at her brothers sleeping face. So peaceful and unproblematic. Completely different from the life he actually lives. She then looks right next to Jungkook where Taehyung laid. Jennie knew that Jungkook was tired, and definitely needed rest before the talk with his parents. So she told Jin to put him in bed next to Taehyung.

It was a cute sight honestly. Jungkooks head was on Taehyungs non injured shoulder and his arm was wrapped around Taehyungs waist. Taehyung had his elbow bent so he had a grip on Jungkooks arm, tightly but comfortably.

Pic cuz I suck at describing

She noticed that Taehyung was slowly getting up

She noticed that Taehyung was slowly getting up. His eyes fluttering open, he tried to sit up, but failed. Instead he let out a painful groan that make Jennie worried.

"Shit Tae! Don't move, are you okay???"

"Does it look like I'm okay?"

He grits his teeth while trying not to yell. He notices Jungkook next to him  and shifts back into his original position, not wanting to wake the other. He stares at Jungkook, forgetting about Jennie and the pain in his entire arm. Jungkook saved him. If it weren't for the younger, everything would've been exposed, and Taehyung might've only had one arm. This boy was amazing.

"TAEHYUNG!"
Jennie yells, finally getting Taehyungs attention. He glares at her, silently asking for what she needs. She just rolls her eyes.

"Since your totally fine, wake up Jungkook, the bosses are almost home, everyone has to meet downstairs in one hour. It takes 5 minutes to wake up Jungkook, and 30 minutes for the pain reliever in your arms to start numbing. Got that?"

Taehyung just nods. Jennie rolls her eyes and walks out. Taehyung turns to the younger again. He says his name while shaking, it started taking effect in three minutes when the younger groaned in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry Kook, you gotta get up..."

"Hyung....?"

He spoke in a deep low voice.

Tae simply nodded. Jungkook sat up a bit groggy but then he quickly jumped out of bed and walked to Taehyungs side. Taehyung was confused, but then realised that the younger was doing. He was numbing his arm. Taehyung had  been so distracted with the boy that he hadn't even noticed the pain. He spoke as Jungkook injected the chemical into him, quickly removing the needle.

"You're amazing you know?"

"What makes you say that...?"

"You're adept in everything you do. You sing, dance, and you even saved my arm from a bullet... amazing."

Jungkook blushed throughout Taehyungs speech, while wrapping up his shoulder in gauze. Suddenly he frowns while replaying Taehyungs words in his head.

"How and why did you get shot hyung?"

He lowers himself facing Taehyung directly, their eyes locked.

"I-"

And the door opens.

"Taehyung, that's a conversation that we're all having together. And I need to speak to you alone later. Come Jungkook."

Jungkooks father says, leaving as fast as he came in. Jungkook tells Taehyung that he'll meet him downstairs. He reaches the top of the steps. He slowly goes down before entering the livingroom, he takes a deep breath, his legs not moving forward. He suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder. It was Taehyung, with an assuring nod. Then Jungkook lightly smiles at him while moving forward. He was about to learn everything.  

_________________________________________

Spoiler: his parents aren't gonna tell him everything cuz they're pieces of shit

Stay safe, stay tuned!