Happy birthday Jimin! My beautiful baby deserves everything he wishes
for! It must be an amazing feeling to have TWO of your songs on the BBMC on your birthday! Congrats to all the boys!

Long chapter ahead:)
_________________________________________

Jungkooks heart beated fast. He was nervous. He was about to learn things about his family, things that weren't meant for him to learn. He slowly sat down on the couch, head down. He couldn't even try to look at his father's burning gaze.

"Let's begin."

His mother says.

He nods slightly.

"Me, Jennie, Taehyung and your father work for B.R.D."

"B.R.D is a gang. Blood Risen Demons. Jennie and Taehyung mainly do robberies, rarely drug trades. Your father and I handle most of the drug trades."

Jungkook nods, showing a calm demeanor. Inside, he was confused and scared. His mother kept talking about the gangs and gang fights and drugs, all he could do is let his shoulders tense up. He stared down at the ground, breathing becoming heavier with every new but of information told.

Taehyung noticed Jungkooks harsh breathing. He rubbed the younger boys back, glad when he saw Jungkook visibly relieved. Mrs Jeon noticed his actions and frowned.

"Taehyung, I'm sure Jungkook is fine now. Anyone gets tense while learning about gangs. You can stop touching him now. Why don't you go see Jennie and tell her your shoulder is better?"

Taehyung knew what she really meant. She probably thinks that if Jungkook touches any boy, he'll fall in love with him. Classic stereotype coming from homophobic parents. He rolled his eyes and removed his hand from Jungkook, who was still staring at the ground. He whispered bye to him and went out to find Jennie. His girlfriend.

"Jungkook, now that you know about everything, we can finally  bring up the main topic."

Now Jungkook looked up, visibly confused.

"W-what do you mean?"

His father, who had been silent the entire time, spoke up.

"We saw how well you handled Taehyungs gun wound. It's the first time I've felt pride in you since..."

"Since I came out. Yeah, I got it."

Jungkook irritatedly spoke.

"Now is a good time to talk about that too. You can't be gay."

Now Jungkook was pissed. What right does his father have to change his sexuality?

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

He says glaring at his father, who glared right back. His mother spoke.

"You can't be gay Jungkook. If your joining our gang, you have to hide your sexuality at all costs. It'll be incredibly degrading to our status if anyone finds out."

Jungkook was confused. And angry.

"First of all, theres no way in HELL I'm joining a gang. Secondly, I'm not changing my sexuality! Why the fuck would I change myself for a gang?! What kind of shit logic do you have!?"

Jungkook was now standing in front of his parents, fuming with anger. His father was angry as well and his mother had a irritated expression.

"Change your goddamn attitude right fucking now."

His mother says with gritted teeth.

"Or what?"

Jungkook challenges.

"Change or get the fuck out of my house you faggot!"

His father yelled.

"You know what? I fucking will move out!"

He storms off, stopping at the door and turning around before saying.

"Go fuck yourselves."

Then he goes to his room and slams the door.
.
.
.

Jungkook was packing. Money was already handled, he has a partime job. But the pay is only good for one semester. He doesn't know how he'll pay for the second semester. But he'll figure it out. A knock is heard on his door, he assumes its Jennie. But to his surprise.... its Yeonjun.

"What do you want Yeonjun? Make fun of me for being gay again? I'm not in the mood-"

"Y-you're not really leaving right?"

Yeonjun whispers with a shaky voice. The question shocks Jungkook. Was Yeonjun... sad?

"What?"

Jungkook says.

"You are going, aren't you?..."

Yeonjun says, now looking at Jungkook

"Why do you care?"

Yeonjun looks down.and let's out a dry chuckle.

"You're right. Why do I care?"

"Yeonjun..."

"Im sorry Jungkook. I'm really fucking sorry."

Yeonjun says, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I-I hurt you so much... I thought if I made fun of you... I-I'd feel good..."

"I thought that... being gay... was bad. I thought that... "

"I thought that if I hurt you enough... you'd stop being gay..."

"Mom and dad... always talked about gay people dying or getting what they deserve..."

"I-I was so stuck up on what they said... I never thought about you..."

Yeonjun was now sitting on Jungkooks bed, head in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. Jungkook was crying to.  Both of his siblings ignored him, because they wanted to protect him. They did it because they loved him.

Just then Taehyung walked in.

"Kook, you ready-oops wrong timing... Come outside when you're done!"

Taehyung quickly walks out.

Jungkook shrugged it off. He looks at Yeonjun. He kneels down in front of the crying boy. He immediately engulfed the younger in a hug, both sobbing hard.

"Its okay.... it's okay...."

Jungkook whispered to the younger boy. He knew why Yeonjun did it. Yeonjun just wanted him to be safe. It was okay. Now Yeonjun was crying into Jungkooks chest, Jungkooks arms were wrapped around his head.

"Its okay Yeonnie... I have to go now okay?"

Jungkook whispers. He grabs his bags and waves to Yeonjun.

"Text me, yeah?"

Yeonjun nods with a smile.

.
.
.

"Hyung, I'm here!"

Jungkook saw Taehyung talking to his parents and Jennie, he decided to wait by the front. They finally finished talking. His parents glared at Taehyung, who had a smirk on his face. A really hot smirk- nope. He takes it as a chance to go to Taehyung and Jennie.

"I'm ready to leave guys."

He says, ignoring his parents.

His father spoke.

"You're leaving with Taehyung?!"

Jungkook scoffed, glaring at his father.

"Yes dad. I'm going with Taehyung. And it's because he's my friend, not because I'm fucking him like you assumed. What was that you said? Shameless flirting?"

He rolls his eyes and gets in the car. A visibly shocked Taehyung and Jennie follow him. Taehyung spoke.

"Jungkook, you're a fucking savage."

_________________________________________
Plot development!
Stay safe, stay tuned!