Lisa is so fucking hot, I have a boner. The weird thing is, I dont have a dick.
_______________________________________

Jennie drove to Taehyungs house, emotionally wrecked. She had just been sent pictures of Lisa and her boyfriend on their date. She looked happy. Lisa. Her boyfriend looked nice. Happy together. Just after a week. Wow. Love works fast when both sides feelings are mutual. So when one side doesn't feel the same, you just feel pain.

This pain caused Jennie to feel alone. She wanted company. Usually when she was sad, she'd visit Jungkook, spill her problems and feel so much better. But in this situation, she couldn't tell Jungkook her problem. This made her sad. Jungkook already knew about the truth, yet she was still forced to fake a relationship with Taehyung. She really didn't like her decision to keep this a secret from Jungkook, but she was too wimpy to tell him.

Pulling up to Taehyungs house, she grabbed her bag and quickly walked out of the car. She knocked on the door greeted with a excited Jungkook.

"JENNIE!"

"KOOKIE!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

"I CALL YOU WHAT I WANT BITCH!"

Then they hug. A visibly scared Taehyung comes to the door. The siblings relationship freaked him out. They could choke eachother and hug the next minute.

"Hey Jennie..."

He says, focusing on opening the oil that goes on his back. Having difficulty, Jungkook chuckles and grabs it from him.

"Big baby..."

He mutters under his breath.

"I heard that!"

Taehyung tackles the younger on the ground, tickling him all over.

Jennie laughs, then excuses herself to the bathroom, leaving the two boys to continue their tickle fight. They roll all over the floor, trying to win the fight.

In end with Jungkook straddling Taehyung, the older boy has his hands on the youngers waist. Blushing at the position, Taehyung cant help but look into Jungkooks galaxy eyes. He sees millions of stars in them, with a natural shine. Realizing their position, Jungkook quickly jumps off, Taehyung coming back to reality as well.

They clear their throats sitting on each end of the couch. Jennie walks in, noticing the awkward tension. Ignoring it, and bringing up a new topic.

"Anyways, gossip time!"

Both boys groan.

Gossip time was a time when Jennie took a whole hour gossiping. About work, celebrities, relationships. It was the worst thing Both Taehyung and Jungkook had experienced.

"Jungkook, can you do my back while Jennie has her fun?"

"S-sure."

Jungkook walks out to grab some stuff. Noticing the stutter, Taehyung grins. He doesn't know why, but he felt amused knowing that he made Jungkook embarrassed, maybe shy. He didn't know what caused this feeling.

Jennie noticed Taehyung internally battling his thoughts, and texted him, knowing that he wouldn't respond if she talked. She knew it was about Jungkook. Something about how Taehyung treats him. How he looks at the younger, how he laughs. It may be suprising, but at work, Taehyung is scary. Expressionless, blunt. So seeing him act like this with Jungkook, it gave Jennie a conclusion.
.
.
.

Texting: Taehyung

Jennie: You like Jungkook, don't you?
________________________________________

Oh my gah.

Stay tuned, stay safe!