Worried squeals were heard across the room, some people starting to cry at the sound of  a bullet piercing through the roof. Immediately everyone hot underneath a desk, including Jungkook. Taehyung however was visibly pissed. Glaring at the man.

"What do you fucking want?"

He gritted his teeth he spoke.

"Watch your mouth boy. Y'know exactly what I want. What boss wants."

"And you know my answer so get the fuck out!"

He yelled, making everyone flinch.

The man smirked.

"I know your weaknesses. Boss told me. You can't hurt innocent people, huh? Well, look at this room. So filled, I could kill so many!"

He starts walking around the room.

Trying not to look nervous, Taehyung immediately locks eyes with Jungkook. The man walks around, looking for a victim, when he sees Taehyungs actions. Following his eyes to Jungkook, he walks to the boy.

He grabs Jungkook by the hair, pulling him up.

"This one is special huh? Would be a shame if such a handsome boy was to die this young..."

"Dont touch him you bastard..."

"Oh lookey here! What's this in my pocket, a knife? If I make even one tiny cut, this boy could bleed to death!"

Taehyung walks closer, the man point his gun at him causing him to stop abruptly.

"Ah ah ah. Wouldn't get to close if I were you...

"Fuck, I'll go! Just... just leave him."

"Perfect! But just to be sure..."

" I said let him go bastard!"

"I know you didn't mean it. Now who're you gonna pick to suffer. Him or yourself?"

Taehyung stays still looking at Jungkook,  Jungkook winked at Taehyung, who was confused. Using his head, Kook slightly signalled to the gun. Taehyung got the hint but was still confused. He saw Jungkooks hand make a gesture that meant keep talking. So he did.

"W-why are you doing this? Just let me live for fucks sake!"

"This isn't my choice, and you know that. But then again, I dont give two fucks."

The man smirked, but suddenly Jungkook wrapped his arm around his neck and flipped him over. Now straddling the man, he grabbed his gun and threw it to Taehyung. He flipped the man over, pinning his hands behind his back. Taehyung was shocked at the skill.

"Fuck! Taehyung, help me!"

He yells, struggling to hold the man down. Taehyung immediately runs to Jungkook, holding the man down from the back.

"Where did you learn that?!"

"Is now really the time to talk about that?!"

Suddenly, the man stopped moving. He started chuckling.

"You seem to have forgotten something..."

They were confused until suddenly, the mans hand slips put of Jungkooks grip, grabbing a knife from his back pocket. Startling the two, he kicks off Taehyung and stabs Jungkooks neck.

"Fuck!"

He groans out.

"Jungkook! You fucking bastard!"

"C'mon Taehyung. You've stalled enough. This boy got hurt  who else has to be sacrificed until you finally comply?"

He walks closer to Taehyung.

"Let's just go. Everything will be done faster."

Taehyung was angry, worried, really worried. But he cant let that phase him.

"Y'know what? Fuck you."

He brings out his gun, cocks it.

"Wait Tae- Argh fuck!"

He shoots the man in the stomach, the man immediately dropping and wailing out in pain.

He runs to Jungkook, who passed out.

"CLEAR THE ROOM! GET MR AND MRS JEON! AND FUCKING FIND JENNIE!"

Everyone runs out to follow instructions.

Jennie runs in with Lisa.

"What hap- JUNGKOOK!"

She ran to him and checked his breathing.

"Fuck, we need a doctor now!"

Lisa ran out to call someone.

A bit later, the doctors that worked within B.R.D. ran in with stretchers. One for Jungkook and one for the man. They immediately rushed out leaving a sobbing Jennie, a comforting and crying Lisa and Taehyung. Show was sitting down in the corner, panting heavily. Just then the Jeons came in to the mess.

"JENNIE, WHERE'S JUNGKOOK!"

"H-hes in surgery!"

She cried into Lisa.

"What happened!? WHY IS HE EVEN HERE?!"

The Jeons father yells.

"Hes here because he wanted to be."

Taehyung stood up.

"Hes here because of his own decision. And he hit stabbed because of me,"

"...I-I have to go."

And he rushed out leaving everyone.

He went straight to the emergency room in the underground hospital beneath the building. The nurses all greeted him, knowing his 0ower, but he ignored them.

He ran to the receptionist.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! HOW IS HE?!"

"U-uh hello sir um-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Give me a minute urhm"

She frantically searched her computer.

"U-uh hes still in surgery. Please return tomorrow to visit. And visiting hour rules wont apply to you."

She spoke.

He ran out. He went home. He ignored messages from everyone, Jennie, Lisa, The Jeons.

But one message stood out
.
.
.

"How'd it go?"

The deep voiced man spoke.

"We lost agent Choi. He seems to be hospitalized by a gun wound. He didn't make it."

"Taehyung shot someone? Wow..."

"Next plan sir? Taehyung really doesn't want this..."

"I guess I will contact him directly. You may leave Mr. Jung."
.
.
.

Messaging: Taehyung

Let's meet up.
_________________________________________

Soooooooooooo... how we doin?

Stay tuned, stay safe!